BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-21-2018, 02:02 AM   #331
Diamondblackcars
Lieutenant
486
Rep
407
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i M Sport Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1racer View Post
I've got the Manfred Winkelhock version:

There is a 1:12th due in October €199.96

Minichamps 2018 BMW M3 releases
https://www.minichamps.de/spielwaren...begriff=BMW+M3



25872002 BMW M3 – M-TEAM ZAKSPEED – ERIC VAN DE POELE – CHAMPION DTM 1987
Appreciate 2
jmg8007.50
bmw1racer723.00

      03-21-2018, 09:18 AM   #332
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
bmw1racer's Avatar
United_States
723
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: 2012 128i E82 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondblackcars View Post
There is a 1:12th due in October €199.96
Way out of my price range.
__________________
Appreciate 1
      03-24-2018, 05:25 AM   #333
Diamondblackcars
Lieutenant
486
Rep
407
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i M Sport Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Hot Wheels 2018 Project Cars Car Culture

Another new Merc 190e and two new BMW M1's one of which jmg uploaded a photo of on the previous page





Appreciate 1
Dackelone9364.50

      03-24-2018, 06:36 AM   #334
Diamondblackcars
Lieutenant
486
Rep
407
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i M Sport Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1racer View Post
Way out of my price range.
If the Motorsport racers are your thing I would treat yourself to the 1:12, see if you can get a fixed pre order price in the USA so you do not have to pay the import tax although I expect they cost more in the USA because the model importers have to pay the import tax.

You could gamble and wait to see if the sellers in Germany can't sell them and you may get a bargain, Minichamps has never made 1:12 scale models before so it is not easy to know whether to gamble.

I stupidly thought that I could buy a 1:18 Minichamps Nigel Mansell F1 racer cheaper after they were released, they have doubled since

I don’t know if you already have these but here are another five Minichamps 1:43 E30 BMW M3 Motorsport coloured models.

The two at the end were ck-modelcars exclusives.



430872001 BMW M3 M-TEAM ZAKSPEED DEUTSCHE TOURENW. MEISTERSCH. 1987 HESSEL, MARC


430872046 BMW M3 M-TEAM SCHNITZER CALDER WTC 1987 RAVAGLIAPIRRO


430872047 BMW M3 M-TEAM LINDER WINNERS ZOLDER ETC 1987 VOGTHEGER


These two below were Modellissimo exclusives.


433892015 BMW M3 DTM 1989 Champion Roberto Ravaglia #15


433872002 BMW M3 DTM 1987 Champion Eric van de Poele #2
Appreciate 1
Dackelone9364.50

      03-24-2018, 03:52 PM   #335
zx10guy
Colonel
2411
Rep
2,442
Posts

Drives: 2013 135i
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondblackcars View Post
If the Motorsport racers are your thing I would treat yourself to the 1:12, see if you can get a fixed pre order price in the USA so you do not have to pay the import tax although I expect they cost more in the USA because the model importers have to pay the import tax.

You could gamble and wait to see if the sellers in Germany can't sell them and you may get a bargain, Minichamps has never made 1:12 scale models before so it is not easy to know whether to gamble.

I stupidly thought that I could buy a 1:18 Minichamps Nigel Mansell F1 racer cheaper after they were released, they have doubled since

I don’t know if you already have these but here are another five Minichamps 1:43 E30 BMW M3 Motorsport coloured models.

The two at the end were ck-modelcars exclusives.



430872001 BMW M3 M-TEAM ZAKSPEED DEUTSCHE TOURENW. MEISTERSCH. 1987 HESSEL, MARC


430872046 BMW M3 M-TEAM SCHNITZER CALDER WTC 1987 RAVAGLIAPIRRO


430872047 BMW M3 M-TEAM LINDER WINNERS ZOLDER ETC 1987 VOGTHEGER


These two below were Modellissimo exclusives.


433892015 BMW M3 DTM 1989 Champion Roberto Ravaglia #15


433872002 BMW M3 DTM 1987 Champion Eric van de Poele #2
This post made me check out eBay on the Minichamps motorcycle models I have in my collection. And per your post, I'm pleasantly surprised that the 1:12 models have more or less doubled in value from what I paid for them. The shocker is the 1:6 model I have of Rossi's Repsol Honda. I paid $120 for it and there are two listings for the same one on eBay. One for $250 in the UK and the other for $450 here in the states.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
We might not be in an agreement on Trump, but I'll be the first penis chaser here to say I'll rather take it up in the ass than to argue with you on this.
Appreciate 2
      03-24-2018, 07:21 PM   #336
Diamondblackcars
Lieutenant
486
Rep
407
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i M Sport Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx10guy View Post
This post made me check out eBay on the Minichamps motorcycle models I have in my collection. And per your post, I'm pleasantly surprised that the 1:12 models have more or less doubled in value from what I paid for them. The shocker is the 1:6 model I have of Rossi's Repsol Honda. I paid $120 for it and there are two listings for the same one on eBay. One for $250 in the UK and the other for $450 here in the states.
It must be a pain finding your models at the right price in the USA, Rossi & Senna items will always do well being how many fans they have.

Rossi is still kicking ass this year showing the youngsters how its done, that reminds me where is my Hamilton Voodoo doll I need to stick a load of pins in it Ha Ha

I bought some models from South Africa of all places last year and that was after doing a worldwide search only to find that South Africa was the only place that had the model that I was after.

The UK in its wisdom is leaving the European Union so I am worried that I will have to start paying import tax on my models from Germany.

I only have these three Motorbikes, I have been thinking about buying some 1:43 Spark Models Motorbikes as they are cheap.

This has to be the funiest thing that Minichamps has ever made


312090276 FIGURINE – VALENTINO ROSSI – MOTOGP 2009 JEREZ + MOBILE LAVATORY L.E. 999 pcs



122111158 HONDA RC212V - MARCO SIMONCELLI - MOTOGP 2011


122111168 HONDA RC212V - SAN CARLO HONDA GRESINI - MARCO SIMONCELLI - TESTBIKE MOTOGP 2011


1:12 HONDA RC213V CAL CRUTCHLOW WINNER MOTOGP BRNO ΄16
Appreciate 2
zx10guy2410.50
Dackelone9364.50

      03-25-2018, 05:30 PM   #337
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
bmw1racer's Avatar
United_States
723
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: 2012 128i E82 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
All the McLaren MP4s driven by Ayrton Senna.
Attached Images
      
__________________
Appreciate 2
      03-25-2018, 06:26 PM   #338
zx10guy
Colonel
2411
Rep
2,442
Posts

Drives: 2013 135i
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondblackcars View Post
It must be a pain finding your models at the right price in the USA, Rossi & Senna items will always do well being how many fans they have.

Rossi is still kicking ass this year showing the youngsters how its done, that reminds me where is my Hamilton Voodoo doll I need to stick a load of pins in it Ha Ha

I bought some models from South Africa of all places last year and that was after doing a worldwide search only to find that South Africa was the only place that had the model that I was after.

The UK in its wisdom is leaving the European Union so I am worried that I will have to start paying import tax on my models from Germany.

I only have these three Motorbikes, I have been thinking about buying some 1:43 Spark Models Motorbikes as they are cheap.

This has to be the funiest thing that Minichamps has ever made


312090276 FIGURINE – VALENTINO ROSSI – MOTOGP 2009 JEREZ + MOBILE LAVATORY L.E. 999 pcs



122111158 HONDA RC212V - MARCO SIMONCELLI - MOTOGP 2011


122111168 HONDA RC212V - SAN CARLO HONDA GRESINI - MARCO SIMONCELLI - TESTBIKE MOTOGP 2011


1:12 HONDA RC213V CAL CRUTCHLOW WINNER MOTOGP BRNO ΄16
There was a place I got the models from Stateside and had very reasonable prices. It looks like they've changed ownership a few years ago and don't carry as many Minichamps in their inventory as they used to. It's ok as I haven't had the urge to buy anything new lately.

I agree about Rossi. It's funny how everyone keeps saying he's washed up but still manages to podium most times. Granted he hasn't won many races but I know all the guys in the lower rungs would give their left nut to be able to podium as many times as Rossi. I'm glad he's going to be racing another 2 years. And I hope he gracefully retires and doesn't soil his image by going into Nascar as some have rumored. Although I wouldn't mind seeing him racing in Rally cars as he has some experience there.

The portajohn/out house one is real funny. Had I known it was out, I would have bought one. Do you know the story behind it? The movie Faster talks about. It even showed the race footage as he parked his bike after a race on the warm down lap and ran into that portajohn.

I think those Simoncelli models are going to be worth a lot as loved as he was. It's unfortunate about what happened and with Rossi involved too. Can't imagine how that would screw with your head knowing you were involved in an incident that claimed the life of a very good friend. Watched the incident unfold during the live broadcast. I knew immediately there wouldn't be a good outcome.

Here are pics of some of the stuff in my collection:

Name:  P1100136.JPG
Views: 357
Size:  125.3 KB
Name:  P1100137 (1).JPG
Views: 331
Size:  223.5 KB

And the 1:6 model of Rossi's Repsol Honda. The way I shot this picture makes the model look smaller than it really is. It's a pretty big AND heavy model. I might take another picture to show the size of the thing.

Name:  P1100138.JPG
Views: 330
Size:  141.7 KB
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
We might not be in an agreement on Trump, but I'll be the first penis chaser here to say I'll rather take it up in the ass than to argue with you on this.
Appreciate 2
      03-27-2018, 02:20 AM   #339
Diamondblackcars
Lieutenant
486
Rep
407
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i M Sport Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Lego vs Minichamps and original Art Cars


BMW 3.0 CSL Racer - BMW Art Car #1, Alexander Calder - 1975
https://www.flickr.com/photos/299871...n/photostream/


BMW M3 Racer - BMW Art Car #8, Ken Done - 1989
https://www.flickr.com/photos/299871...n/photostream/


Minichamps 1:18 Art Car Alexander Calder BMW 3.0 CSL 1975
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jjmacd...ream/lightbox/


Ken Done Art Car


Calder Art Car

Last edited by Diamondblackcars; 03-27-2018 at 02:48 AM..
Appreciate 2
bmw1racer723.00
Dackelone9364.50

      03-27-2018, 08:46 AM   #340
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
bmw1racer's Avatar
United_States
723
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: 2012 128i E82 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondblackcars View Post
Lego vs Minichamps and original Art Cars
Hmm, tough call, but I think I like the Minichamps version the best.
__________________
Appreciate 1
      03-27-2018, 10:46 PM   #341
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
bmw1racer's Avatar
United_States
723
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: 2012 128i E82 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Pins and a helmet from the past.
Attached Images
   
__________________
Appreciate 1
      03-31-2018, 11:15 PM   #342
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
bmw1racer's Avatar
United_States
723
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: 2012 128i E82 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Benetton-Ford B194, Michael Schumacher.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 2
      04-02-2018, 08:00 AM   #343
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
bmw1racer's Avatar
United_States
723
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: 2012 128i E82 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1racer View Post
I've got the Manfred Winkelhock version:
Correction: Joachim Winkelhock. Manfred was killed in an accident in 1985, years before the M3 made its debut.
__________________
Appreciate 2
      04-03-2018, 11:06 PM   #344
Diamondblackcars
Lieutenant
486
Rep
407
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i M Sport Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)



1:43rd 410025225 BMW M4 GTS – 2016 – MATT GREY W/ GREY WHEELS




1:18th 155026104 BMW M2 COUPΙ – 2016 – WHITE
Appreciate 2
Dackelone9364.50
bmw1racer723.00

      04-04-2018, 12:19 AM   #345
Diamondblackcars
Lieutenant
486
Rep
407
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i M Sport Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Minichamps 2018 releases between week 1 and 15
Two more new 1:12th Minichamps Valentino Rossi and a new 1:43rd Minichamps AYRTON SENNA


1:12th 122111046 DUCATI DESMOSEDICI GP 11.1 – VALENTINO ROSSI – MOTOGP 2011


1:12th 122112046 DUCATI DESMOSEDICI GP 11.2 – VALENTINO ROSSI – MOTOGP 2011


1:43rd 547940302 WILLIAMS RENAULT FW16 – AYRTON SENNA – SAN MARINO GP 1994
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2018, 01:17 AM   #346
Diamondblackcars
Lieutenant
486
Rep
407
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i M Sport Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1racer View Post
All the McLaren MP4s driven by Ayrton Senna.
I have a couple of dodgy photos of Ayrton Senna racing in a Lotus-Honda that I took at the British Grand Prix in 1987, I only just found out that he finished third behind Mansell & Piquet as I had forgotten completely.

There is a good reason that I forgot as it was the year Mansell won and I was a Mansell fan back then, Mansell was 20 seconds behind Piquet with 20 laps to go and every time they came past the crowd went nuts and then they announced over the tannoy that Mansell had gained a second on each lap up to last but one lap when Mansell overtook Piquet.

The funny thing is that I bumped into Mansell at a book signing last year and I started to repeat the race to him, he laughed and said I was there Ha Ha.



1987 British Grand Prix
Appreciate 1
bmw1racer723.00

      04-04-2018, 01:33 AM   #347
Diamondblackcars
Lieutenant
486
Rep
407
Posts

Drives: BMW 135i M Sport Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw1racer View Post
Benetton-Ford B194, Michael Schumacher.
Who was your favorite Senna or Schumacher?

I was a Schumacher fan after Mansell although it did get a bit boring as he won all the time.

Now I just like anyone who can beat Hamilton

I almost forgot to say that the Senna Pin Badges are nice, I like the Marlboro ones as the Marlboro McLarens were the best looking F1 cars.

Last edited by Diamondblackcars; 04-04-2018 at 02:04 AM..
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2018, 07:35 AM   #348
zx10guy
Colonel
2411
Rep
2,442
Posts

Drives: 2013 135i
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: DC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondblackcars View Post
Minichamps 2018 releases between week 1 and 15
Two more new 1:12th Minichamps Valentino Rossi and a new 1:43rd Minichamps AYRTON SENNA


1:12th 122111046 DUCATI DESMOSEDICI GP 11.1 – VALENTINO ROSSI – MOTOGP 2011


1:12th 122112046 DUCATI DESMOSEDICI GP 11.2 – VALENTINO ROSSI – MOTOGP 2011
I don't understand having the Rossi Ducati Motogp models. It's like bringing back a really bad nightmare. I'm sure Rossi would love to leave that period of time in the past where it belongs.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
We might not be in an agreement on Trump, but I'll be the first penis chaser here to say I'll rather take it up in the ass than to argue with you on this.
Appreciate 1
      04-04-2018, 08:07 AM   #349
Dackelone
European Editor
Dackelone's Avatar
Germany
9365
Rep
22,990
Posts

Drives: N54 e82
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

iTrader: (1)

Guys it would be nicer IF we could only post BMW model cars in this thread.

Danke,
Dackel
__________________
Appreciate 1
      04-04-2018, 08:11 AM   #350
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
bmw1racer's Avatar
United_States
723
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: 2012 128i E82 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondblackcars View Post
Who was your favorite Senna or Schumacher?
Absolutely Senna.

I was a fan of his since his Toleman drive at Monaco... His 1993 drive at Donington literally and figuratively put everyone else in his rear view mirror.

Quote:
Now I just like anyone who can beat Hamilton
YES. Probably because he drives for Mercedes more than anything else.

Quote:
I almost forgot to say that the Senna Pin Badges are nice, I like the Marlboro ones as the Marlboro McLarens were the best looking F1 cars.
They were very good looking cars and the red and white livery contributed to that.
__________________
Appreciate 2
      04-10-2018, 10:27 PM   #351
bmw1racer
bimmerphile, technogeek
bmw1racer's Avatar
United_States
723
Rep
3,551
Posts

Drives: 2012 128i E82 6MT Sport
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2002 Turbo.
Attached Images
    
__________________
Appreciate 2
      04-11-2018, 05:06 PM   #352
Dackelone
European Editor
Dackelone's Avatar
Germany
9365
Rep
22,990
Posts

Drives: N54 e82
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Bayern, Germany

iTrader: (1)

Arrow Seen at the Techno Classica...

I saw some cool model cars for sale at the Techno Classica car show in Essen. I bought some from this shop. Pretty nice guys. The old transporter with the Isetta on the back of it was just calling out to me.


Name:  P1460759.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  110.3 KB

Name:  P1460760.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  107.4 KB

Name:  P1460767.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  126.6 KB

Name:  P1460768.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  96.5 KB

Name:  P1460769.jpg
Views: 163
Size:  112.5 KB

Name:  P1460763.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  109.9 KB

Name:  P1460765.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  100.2 KB

Name:  P1460770.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  106.4 KB

Name:  P1460772.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  88.8 KB

Name:  P1460775.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  99.2 KB

Name:  P1460776.jpg
Views: 156
Size:  118.2 KB

Name:  P1460777.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  120.7 KB

Name:  P1460778.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  110.3 KB

Name:  P1460761.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  94.0 KB


They also had this cool gas station track...



also seen at the show...
Name:  P1460556.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  123.2 KB

Name:  P1460561.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  101.1 KB

Name:  P1460912.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  155.5 KB
__________________
Appreciate 2
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST