BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-13-2018, 06:19 AM   #1
noaudio
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw e87

Upgrade Audio with dsp + sub

Hello everyone first of all congratulate for this amazing forum, I'm from Italy sorry for my english.

I decided to upgrade my audio system (bmw 1 - E87) with a MB Quart kit for the front (midrange and tweeter) and a pair of woofers under the seat.
Then added a subwoofer and to complete everything I replaced my "business" radio with "professional" (USB predisposition) and finally connected a match pp52 dsp.

I connected the dsp to the control software match, despite the many tests carried out the results are always poor and especially on low frequencies, completely absent despite the use of a sub in addition to the two woofers.

Is there anyone who may want to give me a hand?
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2018, 06:43 AM   #2
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

I seem to recall some where that you have to code your car when you switch from the business head unit to the professional to get proper sound.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2018, 09:49 AM   #3
noaudio
Registered
Rep
Drives: Bmw e87

zx10guy Yes it's all ok, I heard difference from old business unit, but very poor result with dsp and sub, I used the match software for cuts and slopes...
Appreciate 0