BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-04-2014, 11:47 AM   #1
ryan.ferguson
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 335is Coupe DCT

Garage List
Thumbs up Terry @ BMS

Well I'm not sure I'm going to be saying anything that hasn't been said countless times about Terry. I bought a JB4 G5 ISO which contained a defective trace on the fuel pump part of the board which was causing my fuel pump to have pressure and voltage running to it after the car was stopped. I emailed Terry and got immediate responses. I mailed the board back out to him so he could take a look (before we knew what the problem was) and he took a look at it the day it came out and figured out the problem. The next day he informed me he was sending me a brand new G5 ISO board free of charge and provided the tracking number! Terry is an absolute asset to this community and he will definitely be getting first dibs on my business for any products I can purchase through him (which are of the best quality and fitment around). I cannot express how lucky we are as a community to have Terry working for us, thank you so much for all you do!
Appreciate 0