BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-25-2012, 12:49 PM   #1
Brian@Echelon
Banned
Rep
Drives: Evo

KW | ST | H&R | Eibach | Whiteline & More ... Suspension Super Sale! Dont Miss Out!

You tell us what you would like a deal on today and we will get you the best pricing! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!

We understand you already have your favorite company to work with and are used to, all we ask is that you give us the chance to earn your business.

Head over to our Facebook Page at Echelon Autosports and "LIKE" us to recieve Weekly New Products Updates, Special Sales/Promotions and to just plain check out whats going on around the shop!

LET US BEAT THE COMPETITORS PRICE. PM US YOUR QUOTES TODAY!

Echelon Autosports is now offering Rock bottom prices on ANY Suspension component we carry for your 1-Series BMW's. Top Brands such as KW Suspension, Eibach, H&R, Suspension Techniques & Whiteline! Coilovers, lowering springs and sway bars! PM us for special pricing on any of the products we carry. Always remember that if you dont see what you are looking for then contact us and we will get it for you!

KW Suspension
Variant 1 | Variant 2 | Variant 3 Coilovers

H&R Coilovers
Street Performance | Premium Performance | Sport Cup | Touring Cup Kits

Suspension Techniques ST Coilovers

Eibach Pro-Damper Suspension Kit

H&R Springs
OE Sport Springs | Sport Springs | Super Sport Springs

Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs

Eibach Front and Rear Sway Bars

H&R Front and Rear Sway Bars

We also have the Whiteline Sway Bars Front and Rear available. They are not listed online but feel free to message us for insanely low pricing on these as well.

Fitment: BMW 1 Series & 3 Series (Excludes 1M and M3)
Part #: wlBBF43
Description: Whiteline Front 27mm Swaybar

Fitment: BMW 1 Series & 3 Series (Excludes 1M and M3)
Part #: wlBBR44
Description: Whiteline Rear 20mm Swaybar
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
Brian@Echelon
Banned
Rep
Drives: Evo

Dont forget to leave us a message or send us an email over the weekend so you can get the best pricing possible on any product we have available! Or you can always head on over to www.echelonautosports.com and get your order in the easy way!

Have a great weekend everyone

- Brian
Appreciate 0