BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-18-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
arllc312mjf
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

Montego Blue / LeMans Blue - What is the Difference (is there any?) Which is better?

I'm beginning to warm up to Montego Blue, however, I have Never seen one at a dealership, and probably never will. Here in the States (the United ones) we cannot get that LeMans Blue which many seem to say is prettier than Montego, but most cannot even tell the difference? Is there any way to tell the difference between Montego and LeMans Blue? Is there even a difference?

So, I guess my final question would be ... Does anyone have a LeMans / Montego [side by side] comparison in any of these other forums? That's probably TOO much to ask, right. But, maybe someone has already done this comparison, and if so, point me to it. :smile:

Marty

[Yes, the Jet Black/Lemon Leather Marty...]

P.S. I'm Still sold on Jet Black w/Lemon, however there are days that it sinks in that my favorite color combination consists of the hardest exterior and interior colors to keep clean; no doubt. There's not a worse combination, I don't believe... Trying to keep this car clean may be just enough of a challange to drive me nuts over time. And I don't want to end up in a Jet Black straight jacket with Lemon socks... wishing I chose a silver car with a black interior. :wink: -

:iono:.....Hey, with that thought in mind. Is there a way to put something over the BMW leather seats, like something clear that keeps them clean and still allows the color to show? Maybe even some type of process that can be done to the leather to protect it from dirt? I know I am all over the place with this post, but I am very curious about a 'way' to keep the seats and the rest of the Lemon interior clean? Any Suggestions?
Appreciate 0