BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-06-2022, 07:26 AM   #1
stoic_n55
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i N55

will it rub? e82 135i

225 front 255 rear PSS's

Eibach pro kit springs

on stock wheels

whats the best spacers on this setup for flush fitment with no rub?

no fender roll btw
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2022, 09:45 AM   #2
Reppunkamui
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

No rub on stock wheels and suspension. Not sure about Eibach, I run a custom set of invert coilovers with PS4S at stock height (track performance focused car). Because they are inverted, I need 8mm spacers on the front wheel to fit coilovers which pushed them almost flush to fender. It fits, but I am on -2.5 camber in front. I think I can fit a similar spacer on the back wheel to push it close to fender.

Sorry not perfect help but thought it minght be helpful.

Also, remember to get longer bolts if you use spacers. Stock bolts are 6 turns without spacers.
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2022, 10:13 AM   #3
stoic_n55
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i N55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reppunkamui View Post
No rub on stock wheels and suspension. Not sure about Eibach, I run a custom set of invert coilovers with PS4S at stock height (track performance focused car). Because they are inverted, I need 8mm spacers on the front wheel to fit coilovers which pushed them almost flush to fender. It fits, but I am on -2.5 camber in front. I think I can fit a similar spacer on the back wheel to push it close to fender.

Sorry not perfect help but thought it minght be helpful.

Also, remember to get longer bolts if you use spacers. Stock bolts are 6 turns without spacers.
that helps a bit. I was thinking 5mm spacers to be safe but some people were saying 12mm+ is better because they're hubcentric so I wasnt sure. The eibachs are a pretty moderate drop nothing crazy. Just trying to avoid needing a fender roll or crazy camber
Appreciate 0