BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

12-07-2013, 02:40 PM   #67
Piets94
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 94 M3, AW 1M, M2 CS

To quote one of my fav movies, RobbyB1M, "100,000 sperm, and this guy was the fastest?"

My contribution to this 'waist' of space is done

Edit: I don't believe the mods should take this thread down as it serves as a warning to potential 1m buyers out there not to deal with this particular 1m owner. This is a scam played out in slow-mo

Last edited by Piets94; 12-07-2013 at 02:51 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2013, 03:44 PM   #68
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep
Drives: S65 1M Clone & E92 M3 4.6L

Garage List
Robert Bellateros sucks
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2013, 04:31 PM   #69
LukeM3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3

I know the title states "1M black salvage seller for 67203"
The OP states the VIN as VP76203
When I type that into Realoem web site it shows it as a 1M, production date 6/11
Am I missing something here? I'm assuming just a typo
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2013, 05:15 PM   #70
fireroasted
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X5

I want to thank all the folks that read my post, I know it was long, and I tried to keep it from being winey. In fact I tried to avoid forecasting any conclusions and just letting folks draw their own. I appreciate the time you all have put into reading and responding. It does rebuild my confidence in the forum community, and very simply made me feel a lot better about the whole thing.

It has taken some self control just to get to this point. Obviously I didn't have a friend drive across New England twice to go to anyone's house trying to force them to sell a car. Coordinating cashiers checks, fedex's, cross country transports, canceling them, and then doing it again, is a good amount of commitment and effort. Jim Hamilton from Froland Trucking had compassion and understood my position. If you need cross country shipping look him up. Seemed like a great guy and former military.

I just wanted to buy a 1M, have saved up that cash, and was trying to get excited. I bought my current Evo salvage title from a great guy on Ebay who rebuilt 2 from 3 or 4 stollen/wrecked ones. He sent me tons of parts longs after the fact just to help out, and that experience was great. i bought my X5Msport on Ebay from a super stand up guy in Portland Oregon, so I have had great experiences on ebay previously.

I am a prominent member on the EvoM community which is a very supportive international community like this one. I have never had an issue anywhere, and always got tons of support and assistance. These communities are based on a pure passion for our cars, and its awesome. Yes, I am 45, have two kids, and Wes went to grad school with me in Boston, so he is about that age. So? I guess we're 'old'. Wes does sport a mohawk, and can be pretty intimidating if you get him angry. But then, most of us would get pretty angry when disrespected repeatedly. I am 6'5" and 230 and don't have people calling me 'scum bag' to my face. That behavior is an unfortunate internet behavior. Wes was face to face so I am glad he didn't react in the way we sometimes secretly wish we could without recourse.

Again, I just wanted to buy a 1M I could afford. All of your comments have really gotten me over the frustration of it, and I thank you all for that!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2013, 05:40 PM   #71
YS1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: G87

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyB1M View Post
This guy actually insisted on wasting his own time what he fails to tell everyone how the story truly went . I can understand that he's mad bc it seemed he wanted the car & he never gave me a chance to breathe and after the auction he was very pushy once i made a mistake by not putting a reserve (which I thought I did and if I did this would have never happened). He told me it was in writing that he could take "legal action" if I didn't sell him the car. I told him I'm not obligated to sell him the car for a steal on a mistake and I have every right to call my own shots on what I want to do with the car and I'd be losing to much to sell for that .
He then told me that we should settle for 32,000 which I was still iffy on. I needed the cash so I told him that could work let's arrange a pickup .... He mention a day I told him that could work so he set it up. The next day I went to New Jersey to all out auto since a friend of mine works there his team was interested in looking at the car so I drove out they checked it out and they offered me 32k as we'll!!!! After that my buddy then convinced me this is a one of a kind car I'm nuts to get rid of it . I set up my blue tooth I gave mike a call on my way home on my newly setup Bluetooth!! There was no answer I left him A message I told him the deal that I was just leaving all out auto and that I was offered 32 grand that it wouldn't make any sense to sell for that . I told him to call me back so we can talk.
Now listen to this. I didn't receive a phone call for 3 days until I get a knock at my door which was Wes and I was completely caught off gaurd . I told this guy i called mike and told him the situation that he should have never sent his good friend out to my house !!
This was all miles fault in the end he thought by just having his friend show up at my house with a check would leave me no choice to sell my car .

Just so everyone gets this I don't need to explain myself and by all of you going against me might make yourselves feel better it's not hurting me one bit bc how mike put the story is not how it went and I would never do that to someone

but if he actually cared about his friend he would have never sent him over to my house to waist his time .

Anything is possible re the coincidence of you getting an offer from a dealer of the same name in NJ.... but didn't you buy this car from All Out Auto in Marietta, GA? I actually test drove this same car in September 2012 when it was there... Seemed fine but needed to be detailed since (as previously stated in this thread or another) the owner of the dealership had originally bought this car not to sell but to track.

Anyway, season's greetings to all...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      12-07-2013, 07:18 PM   #72
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F32 Coupé

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyB1M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papethova View Post
Thats CLEARLY a 128 with a body kit.. its not even a real 1M

I cant believe you are trying to convince a 1M forum that your car is a 1M.. so obviously a fake/replica

PS mods please dont ban this guy... yet
Are you a retard ? Do you know what n54 twin turbocharge 330hp get off the forum ur dumb
If its a 1M then it came with Xenons from factory. Where are the headlight washers in the front bumper?
      12-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #73
OrangeCrush
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: VO 1M #513/740

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
If its a 1M then it came with Xenons from factory. Where are the headlight washers in the front bumper?
Hmmmmm....I didn't notice that before. Where are the headlight washers?
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2013, 09:41 PM   #74
Slats
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M & 1997 M3

Quote:
Are you a retard ?
This is an uproariously funny question for a guy with your spelling and grammar skills to be asking anyone.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 12:08 AM   #75
dorkdog
Big Mouth No Filter
United_States
Rep
Drives: 128i Montego Blue 6MT Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slats View Post
This is an uproariously funny question for a guy with your spelling and grammar skills to be asking anyone.
This thread has so much entertainment value! Now, the pedigree is under question... this keeps getting better and better!

12-08-2013, 02:29 AM   #76
RobbyB1M
Banned
Rep
Drives: Bmw 1m /// e90 m3

Quote:
Thats CLEARLY a 128 with a body kit.. its not even a real 1M

I cant believe you are trying to convince a 1M forum that your car is a 1M.. so obviously a fake/replica

PS mods please dont ban this guy... yet
but how do you take a guy like this seriously if he presented himself in a different fashion maybe we could have worked with him but hes obviously not workable
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 02:31 AM   #77
RobbyB1M
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Lol my car is too damn fast but go on LOL
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 02:32 AM   #78
RobbyB1M
Banned
Rep

Quote:
▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

And people wonder why BMW drivers/owners are hated the world over...

I've been watching this thread since it started and all I can say is that this guy almost makes me ashamed to own a 1M...
you obviously cant drive. if you are ever ashamed to own a 1m the 1m better be shamed to own you ... Good Luck
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 02:39 AM   #79
RobbyB1M
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
do you know what ur talking about ? lets get down to the nuts and the bolts of this real deal . Wait just pop the hood
WoooooooooF
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 02:52 AM   #80
Curare86
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
do you know what ur talking about ? lets get down to the nuts and the bolts of this real deal . Wait just pop the hood
WoooooooooF
WooooooooF too fast for you suckaz
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 04:54 AM   #81
Harlequin
Brigadier General
Australia
Rep
Drives: F32 Coupé

Garage List
Quote:
you obviously cant drive. if you are ever ashamed to own a 1m the 1m better be shamed to own you ... Good Luck
You obviously have not yet completed 2nd Grade.

Is it awkward trying to get into one of those little desk/chair combos? Sitting in a classroom full of 3-foot tall 7 year olds that all have better grammar than you?

They must have a very low mental age requirement for a driver's license wherever it is that you actually live...

Don't worry though, at least no matter how much of a scumbag you are you can always fall back on the fact that you are mentally deficient as a defence.
      12-08-2013, 05:31 AM   #82
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
but how do you take a guy like this seriously if he presented himself in a different fashion maybe we could have worked with him but hes obviously not workable
It appears that you have no clue who you're talking to, what you're talking about and how to get your message across without being considered a nuisance. You got to work on your communication skills and ethics. Learn it the hard way: stumble into a bar you hardly know, call people all sorts of bad names at random and let us know what happened next.

People over here are pretty open minded and have all sorts of views and tastes. Mutual respect is a minimum requirement. If you continue to fail to be respectful to other forum fellows, the admins will guide you to the exit. As part of your damage control: stop embarrassing yourself.

Behave or leave.
      12-08-2013, 10:45 AM   #83
Papethova
Banned
Rep
Drives: '08 135/ '11 1M

Quote:
Maybe if you post a pic of the rear of the car showing the M on the trunk we can take you more seriously.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #84
TheSt|G
Resident Tamed Racing Driver
United_States
Rep
Drives: 911, 130is, E39 M5, E36 M3

Quote:
LOL i didnt even read through all the next becasue thats not how the story went!!!!! get out of the thread you are not a bmw especially 1m owner!!!!!!!!
Quote:
You Ignorant Scum Bag You Are Not Worthy Of My Car
It's always amusing when people like you don't see the hole you are digging for yourself. Even if Fire hadn't made that huge well documented post, your post alone here would have convinced me of his side of the story.
      12-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #85
Joeyb7
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i M Sport - AW

....envisioning Billy Madison less the Firebird, of course.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 01:52 PM   #86
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Maybe if you post a pic of the rear of the car showing the M on the trunk we can take you more seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
It appears that you have no clue who you're talking to, what you're talking about and how to get your message across without being considered a nuisance. You got to work on your communication skills and ethics. Learn it the hard way: stumble into a bar you hardly know, call people all sorts of bad names at random and let us know what happened next.

People over here are pretty open minded and have all sorts of views and tastes. Mutual respect is a minimum requirement. If you continue to fail to be respectful to other forum fellows, the admins will guide you to the exit. As part of your damage control: stop embarrassing yourself.

Behave or leave.
Artemis, you speak only the truth -

Quote:
You obviously have not yet completed 2nd Grade.

Is it awkward trying to get into one of those little desk/chair combos? Sitting in a classroom full of 3-foot tall 7 year olds that all have better grammar than you?

They must have a very low mental age requirement for a driver's license wherever it is that you actually live...

Don't worry though, at least no matter how much of a scumbag you are you can always fall back on the fact that you are mentally deficient as a defence.
+1000
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #87
MDORPHN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

This kid is a loser, without regard to whether he actually owns a 1M!

Neil
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #88
ilikebmxbikes
Banned
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I think you make all of as ashamed to own a bmw because clearly based upon your well documented dealings with OP and your responses here, you embody all of the negative stereotypes associated with bad bmw owners.

We ( not you ) are all on this forum united around our passion and enthusiasm about our little bmw's. Our community on 1addicts in particular has been very tight and we are protective over it. We don't support your treatment of OP and we dont support your attitude here on the forums. Im sorry but you will not be accepted here.

You should just delete your screen name and stop posting.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread