BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

06-03-2019, 05:11 PM   #1
PopsnBurbles
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135is :) 192/586

Garage List
For Sale: some stock parts

E82/E88 Passenger Side (Right) LCI Xenon Adaptive Headlight for $550. No condensation fully functional, includes all bulbs, ballast, and module. The light is 6 years old/41k miles. My left light went out and put on Euro headlights instead.

1 series Glacier Aluminum Trim for $300. All tabs are intact and no dings. I swapped these out because I upgraded to CF trim. Pending

1 series LCI Taillights for Xenon (and adaptive) cars for $200. I swapped out to Blacklines and are still working. Took them out about 3.5 years ago. So these lights were 3 years old and 30k miles old. All tabs are intact and includes all bulbs. SOLD

135i stock gauge cluster for $100. I swapped to the m3 cluster that's why I took this out. Everything is working when i took it out and this cluster is 6 years old/41k miles. This is useful for those who want an oil temp gauge. This still has my car's data in it so it may need coding and swapping a chip or something.

Now, I'm willing to ship these items above at your expense.

Stock 135i Cowl for $100. Took these out for M3 Cowl Mod

Stock LeMans Blue M-sport front bumper with all air ducts/shrouds for $200. It has a few scratches underneath the center section and the driver side section. This includes the stock kidney grilles (chrome surround with black slats). I removed because I got the BMWP front bumper. SOLD

Stock M-Sport rear diffuser for $50. I got the BMWP diffuser.

Stock M-Sport rear spoiler in LeMans Blue for $50 (soon to be available).

These three items above, I am hesitant to ship due to their weight, size, and/or shape.

My prices are mostly based on what I could recently find on the forum but they're all negotiable.

I am located in Burbank, CA. Feel free to PM me if you're interested in any of these. I will upload pictures within a few days.

Thanks

Last edited by PopsnBurbles; 09-15-2019 at 01:28 AM..
Appreciate 0