BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-16-2016, 10:43 PM   #1
rooringhusky
Objects in the mirror are losing
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E92 AW/CR 6MT

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
FS (SoCal): BMW 135i Garage Sale - JB4, 2.3G Meth, Valvebody, M3 bits, Chargepipe,etc

**Please respect my sale thread. Anyone not interested in the items please refrain from posting or adding your comments, opinions, or thoughts. If you have any questions I am happy to answer them but reach out to me directly**

--------------------------

I have up for sale a lot of parts from a recent BMW 135i that I sold. All listed parts are in great condition and were professionally installed/removed unless otherwise noted. If you are interested or have any questions about specific parts feel free to email or PM me directly, thanks. The car was hardly used before it was taken down out of commission - so most of these parts have been cared for and are in above average shape.

I have great feedback on this forum and have done lots of transactions with plenty of members. Feel free to check my iTrader feedback for peace of mind. I have been a part of this community for over 5 years and still own a BMW so I won't be going anywhere.

*Have listed this in the Private Classified and am willing to ship everything listed. Please reach out for serious offers with shipping in mind if applicable, thanks*

-------

Parts for Sale:

1. Phoenix Racing N54 Stock DV Chargepipe. Brand new never used with all accessories for installation - (New, $129 shipped firm)

2. Phoenix Racing N54 Tial BOV Chargepipe. Brand new never used with all accessories for installation besides Tial BOV - (New, $129 shipped firm)

3. KCAN/DCAN Cable for OBD Port and MHD Flasher. Brand new never been used or opened from Bimmer software.com - (New, $32.50 shipped firm)

4. 6x Used Coil Packs. Used for 30K since new, but working - swapped these out to be proactive on maintenance - (Used, $100 shipped and guaranteed to be working)

5. Valvebody from Transmission after 03/07 build. This one is flashable with the Alpina Transmission Flash if anyone desires and is stuck in the 2006-2007 software - (Used, $500 shipped OBO)

6. BMW Performance Springs for BMW 135i or E82/E88. Used for 15k and in great condition - (Used, Make me an offer)

7. 1M/M3 Front Control Arm set. Three of the Front Control Arms came out in good shape, the last one didn't so I bought a brand new TRW control arm in box from ECSTuning to make it a complete set. Most have the ///M stamps on them as a heads up - (Used w/ 1 New Control Arm, $300 shipped OBO)

8. 1M/M3 Rear Upper Control Arm set as shown in Pictures (only 2 arms, not all 4) - (Used, Make me an offer)

9. M3 Rear Subframe Bushings Set, both front and rear. Used for 10,000 miles and in great shape - (Used, $240 shipped OBO)

10. Forge DV Diverter Valve Setup. Was bought new and one of the valves were sticking so pulled them off. TBH one of them is likely still sticking and needs to be lubed but I didn't want to do deal with it. Either someone can purchase As is or I can have Forge DV replace them with a Brand new Set for you under warranty. These were bought very recently.. - (Used, $300 shipped)

11. LUX H8 V3 Angel Eyes - Used for a couple years on my 2007 BMW 335i Coupe. Recently upgraded to the V5 latest version so I can change colors as desired. These are for sale now since I would rather find them a good home. I mailed them to LUX to be checked and refreshed for a $40 service fee to make sure the next buyer has no issues. - (Used but refurbished by LUX, $150 shipped)

-------

Price: Listed above - most include shipped prices and if Firm / OBO. I have Shipping accounts and can ship anything at the buyers expense

Contact: Please contact me through email at rooring.husky@gmail.com - This the fastest way to reach me since I dont get to my PMs very quickly. Thanks!
Attached Images

Last edited by rooringhusky; 10-22-2016 at 09:12 PM..
Appreciate 1
      08-16-2016, 11:12 PM   #2
spxxx
Boost
Rep
Drives: 135i M-Sport

Exact offset on rims?
Diff brace for large or small pumpkin?
What m3 suspension parts do you have?
      08-17-2016, 12:49 AM   #3
pepper135I
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 6mt

Any pics of rims on or off car ?
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2016, 01:53 AM   #4
rooringhusky
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spxxx View Post
Exact offset on rims?
Diff brace for large or small pumpkin?
What m3 suspension parts do you have?
Diff brace is for large pumpkin. The M3 Bits I have are not a complete set - when I removed them and returned the car back to stock the shop had an issue on removal of one of the Front Control Arms. In addition one of the Rear Upper control arms didn't come out in great shape. If you can send me an email I will send you a full list of the parts that came out in great condition as well as Part #'s. This would be ideal for someone whos willing to buy the rest of the missing parts for a great set. Every part I do have on hand is very low mileage, never abused or tracked, and in perfect condition.

I will grab the Offsets for you now. To be honest I don't have them off the top of my head so I will check receipts and follow up with you. As a heads up I am in SoCal as I know your up in Norcal

*Offsets updated below and on OP*

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepper135I View Post
Any pics of rims on or off car ?
Guess who Think hard and you'll know who this is...

Send me a text message direct and I will get you the pictures. If you want the rims I can save them for you when you make the trip down to visit me SoCal in September. Two of the tires are brand spanking new Michelin PSS ($$$) and I am sure you can put them to good use..

Last edited by rooringhusky; 08-17-2016 at 02:10 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2016, 02:05 AM   #5
rooringhusky
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
The Forgestar F14 are the following specs:

Fronts: 18 x 8.5" ET +45, 225/40/18 Michelin PSS
Rears: 18 x 9.5" ET +58, 255/35/18 Michelin PSS
      08-17-2016, 03:49 AM   #6
MT135
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E46 M3

This must be the car you were talking about!

Interested in the downpipes, would they pass CA Smog?
      08-17-2016, 04:52 PM   #7
pepper135I
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 6mt

Oh rob, you got me hahaha ❤️
Appreciate 0
      08-17-2016, 06:16 PM   #8
rooringhusky
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MT135 View Post
This must be the car you were talking about!

Interested in the downpipes, would they pass CA Smog?
Yeah the Catted Downpipes will pass Smog without issues. If you want the set shoot me a text and we will get it done, thanks
Appreciate 0
      10-11-2016, 11:49 AM   #9
emanresu
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Honda Civic

Happy buyer

I bought the JB4 from rooringhusky and am a very happy buyer. He sent it out immediately with express shipping and it all looks almost new.

Now this is how you package. Thanks!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-22-2016, 09:10 PM   #10
rooringhusky
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by emanresu View Post
I bought the JB4 from rooringhusky and am a very happy buyer. He sent it out immediately with express shipping and it all looks almost new.

Now this is how you package. Thanks!
Thank you emanresu! I hope you are enjoying the JB4 in good health. Much love for the purchase, followup feedback and love!