BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-01-2010, 06:23 PM   #1
nordique14
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135i 'vert

BMW CCA Golden Gate Chapter autox - Sat July 17

Alright 1addicts, the next Golden Gate Chapter BMW CCA is Saturday July 17th. Time to bring out your 1-series and see what it can do. Where else can you drive at the limit in a safe environment? You can even spin and not even worry about hitting anything. Dare you to try that on the track.

It is being held in Marina (about an hour drive from San Jose). Registration is open and about a dozen spots are still left.

Click here for general info on our BMW Autocrosses

Click here to register for our club's open events

Don't worry if you have never autoxed before. We have experienced autoxers who will coach you and give you some help. We are very friendly and open to first timers. So come out and see some nice BMWs, talk to some bimmerheads and see what your car is capable of in a safe environment.

Hope to see a few new faces out there.

-Matt
Appreciate 0