BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-07-2016, 09:46 PM   #1
Omar@VelosDesignwerks
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Different Ones

Velos N52 1 & Stage 1+ 128 Performance Software w/ Personal Tuner | 2016 Promotions

Hey Members,

We do not spend much time on this section but have been doing quite a few of these lately and want to bring these offerings to the enthusiasts here!

The Velos Performance Software solution for the N52 Motor found in the BMW 128i consist of a complete remapping of the ECU resulting in an increase of 18hp and 15 lb ft of torque when running 92+ octane.

The Velos ECU Tune will unleash untapped potential in this motor and also allows for custom tunes for vehicles with exhaust upgrades as well as 3 stage manifold upgrades. ECU remapping is available via the OBD2 using our Personal Tuner solution or via bench by sending in the ECU with Next Day air return included.

With adjustments to the RPM and other adjustments to the Vanos and fuel settings your N52 true potential will be unleashed while staying well within your vehicles safety parameters at an optimum air to fuel ratio.

*Available with optional Velos Personal Tuner. Velos Personal Tuner allows vehicle to be programmed remotely via OBD2 port. The Velos Personal Tuner will store your factory (stock) file as well as your new Velos Tune for your vehicle. The Personal Tuner programs to your vehicle independent of a laptop and will store both files on the unit unlike a simply cable solution that requires a computer to program the vehicle.

** Please mentioned all upgrades, ie Catless, 3 Stage Manifold or Cold Air Intakes.

** No additional charge for modifications.

GAINS
  • Horsepower: 18 HP
  • Torque: 15 Lbs Ft of Torque

• Improved Shifting
  • Options for 3 Stage Manifold & Intake
  • Crisper, quicker shifting
  • Improved Throttle Response
  • Increased Gains in mid rpm range
  • Improved Gas Mileage
  • Refined a/f ratio
  • Increase Rev Limiter
  • Top Speed Removal (Off road use only)
  • Refined drivability
  • Improved Part throttle response

List Pricing with Personal Tuner is $609.

For special pricing please PM,Email, Or call with modification list, location as well as any future upgrades. Early Bird pricing is currently available for the first 10 members.

http://velosdesignwerks.com/product/...0-e92-e93-328/
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2016, 09:49 AM   #2
Lance@Velosdesignwerks
Rep
Drives: VW

PM or Email for more information.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2016, 05:16 PM   #3
Lance@Velosdesignwerks
Rep
Drives: VW

Tuners are still available. PM me for pricing or if you have any questions.
Appreciate 0