BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-27-2013, 12:48 PM   #45
gregthegr8
Admiral of the Fleet
Rep
Drives: Cars Usually

That sucks. Mine was delayed half a day when they found the radiator leaking, with a crack in it the morning I was supposed to pick it up. Nothing like a new radiator getting installed on a brand new car before picking it up.

You should try to get them to also give you and put on the stainless steel pedals while you're at it. I highly recommend them and still no fair they come on the manuals but not DCTs for some inexplicable reason. Once you see them on one of our cars, hard to go back and look at the plain ones.

Perhaps gator can chime in on that as well since he probably has them side by side with and without the stainless steel pedals unless he had them installed on his other one.
Appreciate 0
      08-07-2013, 10:11 PM   #46
Arrrrmatey
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 135is

As mentioned before, my car took a bit of damage during shipping ... my dealer took care of the damage and took good care of me .... I finally got it home today. I will put one pick on this thread and the remainder on the 'show yer 135is thread'.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0