BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-06-2024, 04:06 PM   #1
g20beam
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: G20 330i M Sport

Garage List
2019 BMW  [0.00]
Hello folks,

A couple months back I was very lucky to win a bid on Yahoo Auctions from which I purchased a AC Schnitzer Front Splitter for my E82 128i.

Note that this piece is NOT a replica or remake, it is an original by AC Schnitzer. I have the papers as well as 1pc sticker to attach on the lip. It is primed from factory.

This is also designed for the base Sport bumper, not the M Sport.

I want to make this post for 1) To share pictures soon after I install it and 2) To find other individuals that have the same lip

It was incredibly difficult to find and I’ve broken Google trying to find it. It simply is an item unavailable to purchase, the closest to purchasing being a catalog from Japan showing it is still available for purchase at 100,000JPY.

Below are official images from over a decade ago and also the product I purchased.

If anyone has this installed or has seen it, please respond 🙏
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
houtan707.00