BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-03-2011, 01:30 AM   #1
spdrcr
First Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: Lotus Elise

[Job Ad]: .NET Anaylst Programmer for Autopia (Mascot, Sydney based)

Hi guys,

I can't believe it has been over a year since I sold the 135i. Don't get a chance to get over here that much anymore (spend most of my spare time on the Lotus forum now) but thought I would come and post up about this job because I know lots of you are in IT (and obviously interested in cars). Even if this job isn't for you, there might be someone that you know who would be perfect for it.

Autopia requires the services of a kick ass analyst programmer to help with the continued development of our custom system. For any propellor heads out there complaining about their boring IT jobs, this is your chance to actually work for a company that shares your passion for cars. To find out a bit more about Autopia, here is a link to our website.

We've recently won some really good accounts and have some big plans for the future which will mean there will be plenty of interesting projects for many years to come! See below for details as to technical experience requirements etc.

If you want to apply, here is the link to the area on our website that tells you how to.

Cheers, Jeff.
Appreciate 0