BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-09-2012, 10:08 AM   #23
bluecat
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: z4

I fail to see the Epic footage. I do, however, see why everyone hates BMW drivers.
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2012, 12:45 PM   #24
dj john
Private First Class
Norway
Rep
Drives: 118d performance

What,s all the bs about?he made a litle movie!!you have ben young vonce your self!!i bett some of you have driven a bitt to fast in the younger years?.most of you drive a 135i..nott a 1.6 l...if it,s safe i see no problem puhsing the limits some time,s.i like your video..
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2012, 01:59 PM   #25
Dmacc
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by int2str View Post
Ignoring the "epic" hyperbole, "Icy Hot Stuntaz" impression in the beginning, the crappy music, lame photo pans, boring subject matter and ADD video cuts, I'm left with reckless driving, street racing and driving to endanger.

Can't wait to see more...
You honestly have to be kidding. He's having fun and making a small vid to share with the community, it's his title, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

What does it matter if the filming isn't the best, who cares about your dolly shots your crave? Is this vimeo? No. You're the little kid on YouTube who downvotes every video because "it lacks filming quality". Where are your videos? Where are your Gildecam shots and dolly tracks and slow pans and perfect editing?

The video is entertaining, 1addicts doesn't require you to comment on every thread, so you don't need to crap on someone's creative work like an ass.

thanks to MGallop
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2012, 02:05 PM   #26
phrenetiK
Banned
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

i liked the part where the cars were sped up and skipped through traffic.

that was the only part i enjoyed, and nothing felt "epic"
Appreciate 0
      04-09-2012, 03:13 PM   #27
int2str
Captain
Germany
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmacc View Post
You honestly have to be kidding. He's having fun and making a small vid to share with the community...
The video is entertaining, 1addicts doesn't require you to comment on every thread, so you don't need to crap on someone's creative work like an ass.
I don't give a crap about his editing or the video quality. Hence the "ignoring" part in my initial comment. Sure post whatever the heck you like. I don't give a damn. And I don't usually post comments on any video on here.

What I do care about is when 3 guys drive like idiots on public roads and everybody chimes in on how cool this is - it's not.

I love the roads around here and often drive them at speed in either my 135i or ride them on my motorcycle. Yet I manage to drive fast and have fun while at the same time managing to stay in my own damn lane. When I come down Mt. Palomar on my motorcycle I don't want to be run over by some idiot that can't control his car well enough to stay on one side of the road or isn't smart enough to figure out what two double yellow lines are for.

Sure have fun and post cool videos, more power to you - but stay the f- out of my lane and don't drive like an idiot on a busy freeway. It's driving like that that ruins it for the rest of us.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 10:14 AM   #28
Kennedyinf
KennedyINF Films/Video Editor/I LOVE MY 1Series
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i M Sport Coupe

thanks brother I appreciate the support, thanks for watching!
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2012, 10:16 AM   #29
Kennedyinf
KennedyINF Films/Video Editor/I LOVE MY 1Series
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i M Sport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmacc View Post
You honestly have to be kidding. He's having fun and making a small vid to share with the community, it's his title, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

What does it matter if the filming isn't the best, who cares about your dolly shots your crave? Is this vimeo? No. You're the little kid on YouTube who downvotes every video because "it lacks filming quality". Where are your videos? Where are your Gildecam shots and dolly tracks and slow pans and perfect editing?

Thanks man! I just posted some new ones, and I apologize if anyone thinks I was driving like an ass. I don't and you'll notice I always wear my seatbelt and use my turn signals. I do go at times 5 to 10 over on the interstate highways like everyone else that drives. I never cut anyone off or do something that could cause an accident. Thanks again for watching and the support - KennedyINF
Appreciate 0