BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-07-2008, 11:45 AM   #45
imported_Lemans
1 Series Coupe 120d
Rep
Drives:

Awaiting Delivery

Hello All,

I'm awaiting delivery of my 120d M in Le Mans Blue. It's great having this site to see all the comments and the pictures - especially as there aren't many on the road yet.

The 1 Coupe will be a company car - it was a real dilema - it was always my first choice until I received the lease quote which is not a great deal different to a 3 Coupe - but I do love the look of the 1 Coupe especially from the back 3/4's !!.

Mine should be here at the end of the month - can't wait. Originally I was quoted July but it has come forward considerably.

Colour was a difficult one - black is cool but I have a black A3 now and didn't want another black car, the sedona red is very cool and the white also looks really good - just wasn't brave enough to pick it !!. So gone for the blue.

Only a few extras 18 inch wheels, auto lights and wipers, USB and protection glass - think that's the lot.
Appreciate 0
      05-08-2008, 08:02 AM   #46
SF123D
Rep
Drives:

Hi,

I 've just part exchanged my June 2006 320Dse for an Ex-Demo 123D M Sport Coupe with 7K on the clock. Spec is as follows:-

- Titanium silver
- 17" alloys
- Black Boston leather
- USB Connector

Will be getting it on Friday 23rd May, just in time for the bank holiday. Can't wait
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2008, 09:49 AM   #47
nerih
Rep
Drives:

took delivery last friday of my graphite 135i. extremely happy, although i've been driving it very softly (the bedding in procedure is like 2/3rds into the manual!!) have averaged about 18mpg in town, so far i've done about 120 miles on it .

the most interesting feature is holding down dsc for 3 seconds, .
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2008, 04:25 PM   #48
Kessler
Registered
Rep
Drives:

Hi everyone, and greetings from "Up North"

Just found this site, but it certainly seems the place to be.

Picked up my black 135i with all the extras last week, and am mightily impressed! :thumbup:

Appreciate 0
      06-04-2008, 03:09 AM   #49
lpitt
Rep
Drives:

I found this site a while back and started reading... only joined recently.

Have had my silver 123D a couple of months now and really enjoying it - much better than I EVER imagined a diesel would be!
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2008, 05:42 AM   #50
neilrw
Rep
Drives:

Hi all,

I've got my order date confirmed now for a 118 SE Convertible with the following options:

Jet Black
225 17" Alloys
Crusie Control
Black/Orange Pearlpoint Leather Sports Seats
Rain/Lights Sensor
Storage Pack

Mine is a Company Car, so I was restricted due to budget and also CO2 emissions - I'm amazed at how low the 118i is!! Keeps the tax bill a little lower.

Delivery date is July 17th, so only 5 weeks to go now!

Tomorrow, I've got the use of a 120i convertible for a couple of days - so I can post some pictures of that if anyone is interested??

Any other 118/120 convertible owners out there in the UK??
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2008, 12:22 PM   #51
clived
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Evolved 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kessler View Post
Picked up my black 135i with all the extras last week, and am mightily impressed!
Eeeek! If you've gone for all the extras, you must have the most expensive 1 coupe on the planet! I thought I was bad, but I at least managed to not tick a couple of the boxes!
      06-12-2008, 12:32 AM   #52
Scotty Terrier
Rep
Drives:

Eh up, I'm awaiting delivery of my Black 123D M Sport Coupe with Red Leather, USB, 261M 18's, Paddles (auto), Hi Fi.

I cant wait, was told middle of July for delivery and its dragging
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2008, 04:59 AM   #53
izzo
Registered
Rep
Drives:

Hi All

Been hangin for ages order Jan - ordered on seeing not great BMW website picture on model creator and without test driving even seeing car in the flesh!!!!

Had my 120d SE for a week now - what can i say..
Used to driving decent Vectras/Astras/Focus/Leons etc

If like me you are making the step to BMW for the first time with a 1er then you will not be sorry in any way - this is a fine quality motor

I cannot believe on what i have been missing out on for so long. Mine may not be the quickest of the 1ers but its plenty enough for me - feels like a bullet compared to last cars !!!

Changed the wheels to 262's as didnt like the standards (from the website creator ha ha !!)

Been getting some funny looks from people who drive past thinking what the hell is that.... also people who have windows open thinking you have conked out at the lights when engine cuts is pretty amusing too !!!

Only critique i could have is that the standard stereo isnt great if you like loud pumping music - perhaps should of upgraded that part in hindsight... but even still really happy.

enjoy everyone

Appreciate 0
      06-13-2008, 06:49 AM   #54
SimonH
Registered
Rep
Drives:

Hello All :smile:

Picked up my silver 123d Coupe M-Sport in March. No pix yet I'm afraid.

Very happy with it so far :smile:
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2008, 06:35 PM   #55
Shaun
118i ES Convertible
Rep
Drives:

Had my 118i for nearly 2 weeks now and lovin it!!

BSM looks great
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-16-2008, 03:55 AM   #56
pavelitto
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i Performance

Hi all,
I am "part-time" londoner and
two weeks ago I ordered the 135i Aspen White with black leather. It is going to be pretty much all the extras but automatic gearbox and active steering. I also made a long order list for performance parts so it is going have the wheels and brakes, spoiler, front splitters, side decals, seats and short shift kit. I just need to hunt down the mirrors, front grill and rear diffuser on my own as I couldn't order those due to various reasons.
I hope the car will look good with al those performance extras but I need to figure out what to do with all the "left overs" (seats, wheels etc)
My delivery date is early september (3 months from order date) but I hope it will be less than that.
What do you think about configuration?
Hope it won;t be to much shouting for too much attention and bringing thoughts like: "look, another tuning type boy"
      06-16-2008, 08:27 AM   #57
Vidge
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

Christ alive that must be costing a fortune! Hats off to you sir, i think the car will look fantastic.

i am very jealous, I really like the performance wheels and brakes, and the carbon parts, and the............*tries to think of a way to make more money!*
      06-16-2008, 11:20 AM   #58
changed
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavelitto View Post
Hi all,
I am "part-time" londoner and
two weeks ago I ordered the 135i Aspen White with black leather. It is going to be pretty much all the extras but automatic gearbox and active steering. I also made a long order list for performance parts so it is going have the wheels and brakes, spoiler, front splitters, side decals, seats and short shift kit. I just need to hunt down the mirrors, front grill and rear diffuser on my own as I couldn't order those due to various reasons.
I hope the car will look good with al those performance extras but I need to figure out what to do with all the "left overs" (seats, wheels etc)
My delivery date is early september (3 months from order date) but I hope it will be less than that.
What do you think about configuration?
Hope it won;t be to much shouting for too much attention and bringing thoughts like: "look, another tuning type boy"
i'm sure there are many of us that would happily take the spare bits off your hands!!

get the pic up when it arrives m8, sounds like it should be a good'en
Appreciate 0
      06-24-2008, 02:41 AM   #59
changed
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F10 Msport

oops wrong thread!
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2008, 01:27 PM   #60
JohnnyBoy
Almost got a car!
Rep
Drives:

Hey Guys!!

Ordered my alpine white 123d M Sport Coupe on Monday! I've kept the spec pretty simple.. 251M 18" Alloys, Prof Stereo, Sun Protection glass, rain/light sensors, brushed aluminium trim with accent strip etc..

Got a Yaris T-Sport at the moment, I wanted something that is much more refined and doesn't feel like its going to roll over.

I've got to wait at least 6 weeks but I can't wait!!
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2008, 03:25 AM   #61
Vidge
Private First Class
Rep
Drives:

The wait will be long but the result will be worth it! Welcome to 1addicts:thumbup:
      07-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #62
JohnnyBoy
Almost got a car!
Rep
Drives:

Thanks!!
I sold my Yaris today so I am car-less for a couple of months. I honestly don't know how i'll cope. I'm sure it'll be worth the wait though
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2008, 02:44 PM   #63
pavelitto
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 135i Performance

it's been one month since my order The only thing i received so far is the "thank you for order" letter and some 7 digits order number. Can I do something with this number to learn what is currently happening and what stage is the production at/waiting time? I just need to get somewhere the black grill cf mirrors and diffuser to complete my performance look car!
      07-16-2008, 07:44 AM   #64
peshwengi
Registered
Rep
Drives:

Hi everyone, I live in London and I ordered a 123d M-sport coupe about 6 weeks ago, upgrading from an Alfa 156. My wife uses the car for driving to work and despite being almost 30 I haven't got my license yet(!!!).

I decided that a nice car would be a great incentive to get it so I started looking around for something that my wife would like too. I arranged a test drive in the 123d (for her) and to my relief she loved it and we ordered one that day! The spec is as below:

Sedona red, 261M wheels, black leather heated seats, pro radio, USB and bluetooth, xenons.

The dealer reckons the car will arrive the week of the 28th July, but we've already sold our old car so the weeks are dragging on... I have my driving test next w/e so let's hope I pass...
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2008, 01:08 PM   #65
peshwengi
Registered
Rep
Drives:

It arrived! I love it!
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2008, 02:28 PM   #66
nickc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F30

Mine was produced last week, i've put delivery off until 3rd September to get the new 58 plate
Appreciate 0