BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #1
Duckles McGee
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 Pending

***SOLD: 2008 BMW 135i Coupe - PA

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Year/Make/Model: 2008 BMW 135i
Price: SOLD!
Exterior Color: Sparkling Graphite Metallic (only offered in 2008)
Interior Color: Coral Red Leather
Transmission: 6-Speed Manual
Mileage: 69,xxx (This will change as I daily drive the car.)
Options: Ipod/ USB, Sport Package (M-Steering wheel, M-shift knob, Sport Seats, Shadowline Trim), Cold Weather (Heated Seats)
Modifications: 50% Ceramic Window Tint, Performance Black "kidney" grilles, Black "135i" badge on the trunk.
Maintenance: Oil changes every 7,000 miles (BMW says 15,000 intervals), Spark plugs were changed at 52,xxx miles, the car will receive PA inspection within the next few weeks and be covered through 2012.
Warranty: The car is being sold as is, with all faults; however, I purchased the car with an extended warranty through Easy Care (it originally cost around $1,800). The warranty is transferable and will cover the car up to 100k miles or 6 years from original sale date of the car (I believe into 2014), or whichever comes first.
Extras: The price includes both the transferable warranty and winter wheels.
Bad: The summer tires are worn and will need to be replaced in the spring. Also, the front bumper shows wear consistant with the mileage. Otherwise, the paint is in very good shape and the car was just recently waxed. There are very few scratches, and there are a couple dings here and there. Interior is in excellent shape, but the drivers side bolster does show some wear.
Reason for Selling: I purchased this car last year anticipating a job change and shorter miles. I ended up staying with the same firm and decided to not move closer. While the car is an absolute blast to drive and can brighten up even the toughest day at work, I need an appliance car that I can just rack up the miles. I've considered buying a second "beater" car, but I really do not have the space for two cars.

For sale is my 2008 BMW 135i with the N54 twin-turbocharged straight-6 engine. I purchased the car last year and have put ~22,xxx miles on it. Aside from the minor cosmetic modifications, the car has remained mechanically stock. As stated above, the price includes winter wheels (rims and tires) with TPMS sensors. I have not mounted the wheels yet, but the rears have brand new Dunlop Winter Sport M3's and the front tread will last through this season and possibly the next. Pictures reflect the stock 18" summer wheels and the 17" winter wheels mounted last winter.

I purchased this car from another 1Addicts enthusiast last year and he gave me a stack of records. I am the second owner and the car has never been in any accidents or had any major mechanical problems. The previous owner indicated that the car did have one HPFP failure. I have not had any problems and the HPFP was recently replaced again under the most recent BMW campaign.

Here is a link to more pics:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ducky_x...7625502631361/

The buyer is responsible for all additional costs, fees and taxes. I will however pay for the warranty transfer.

Last edited by Duckles McGee; 12-16-2011 at 09:59 PM.. Reason: Sold
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
ghost.135i
Rep
Drives: 2007 WRX STi

damn good deal!
Appreciate 0
      11-23-2011, 12:35 PM   #3
pit1
Captain
Rep
Drives: F87 M2

oh boy, there she is...i feel dirty

I feel like I'm watching an old girlfriend go through a breakup, and I'm still hot for her. So tempting to step in and sweep her off her feat. Come home to Daddy...

Funny, I made the same move for nearly the same reasons a year ago. Sold for a Q5 for the wife and daughter and took on my wife's '10 TDi Jetta for a "sensible" commuter. TDi is great for my Turnpike trek, but I miss the 1er every morning and night.

I feel like an ass for actually considering to buy this car back.

Either way, great deal and great car for the next lucky owner. Best of luck with the sale.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #4
Smileyee
Registered
Rep
Drives: WTB 1 series

first timer here

Looking to get my first beamer and this one definitely fits my criteria, I like the graphite and coral red. Duckles, can you pm me the lowest you can go if paid cash? I'm looking to buy soon.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2011, 08:29 PM   #5
Dasweb
Rep
Drives: Buying

Looks fantastic for an '08, whoever buys this is one lucky man/women!

Good luck!
Appreciate 0
      11-28-2011, 08:41 AM   #6
Duckles McGee
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileyee View Post
Looking to get my first beamer and this one definitely fits my criteria, I like the graphite and coral red. Duckles, can you pm me the lowest you can go if paid cash? I'm looking to buy soon.
Thanks!
It won't give me the option to PM you, most likely because you are new. If you can send a PM, shoot me your e-mail and I will follow up there.

I am back from the holiday weekend and I believe that I have responded to all PM's.
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2011, 09:09 PM   #7
Smileyee
Registered
Rep
Drives: WTB 1 series

I can't PM either. Send me an email at ericdyee@gmail.com
Appreciate 0
      12-04-2011, 05:50 PM   #8
Duckles McGee
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smileyee View Post
I can't PM either. Send me an email at ericdyee@gmail.com
E-mailed you back.
Appreciate 0
      12-16-2011, 12:35 AM   #9
Duckles McGee
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Car is sold!

Last edited by Duckles McGee; 12-16-2011 at 10:00 PM..
Appreciate 0