BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-26-2009, 02:48 AM   #1
BigshotMD
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 125i + M-Sport Package

Question Additional Protection on top of BMW Interior and Paint Protection

Hi,

This is my first post, and I've found reading this forum very helpful so far.

Here's my situation.

I've decided to purchased the BMW paint and interior protection. I know many of you will shake your head pessimistically, but I had some personal reasons for doing so.

The dealer will put Crystal Glaze (apparently teflon coated paint and interior protection) inside and outside the car (I haven't taken delivery of the car as car takes forever to arrive in Australia). I would like to take it a step further and layer on top of this without stripping the paint or interior protection in any way. So I've done a bit of research and come up with the following products so far that are safe to use to layer for additional protection, but need some input to confirm. I'm also interested in finding other products and concluding on the best one to use:

Safe to Use on Paint (Not sure):
1. Driven Polish
2. GlossIt Concourso
3. Swissvax

Interior:
Aerospace 303 (Plastics/Vinyl)
Prima Nourish (Leather)

So far Not Safe to Use:
Klasse System (AIO and Sealant) - strips off crystal glaze

Thanks.
Appreciate 0