BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-18-2021, 01:51 AM   #1
imodipods
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

2012 135i Vermillion Red DCT

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
I am selling my 2012 BMW 135i (DCT). I bought the car at 50k miles in December 2017 and it currently has 72k miles. The car is Vermillion red with a black interior. I have an Autocheck (paper only, can send pics if interested) from when I bought the car in 2017. The car was involved in one minor accident with a parked car according to that the Autocheck report. I have not noticed any issues with the car at all, so I think the accident was minor. Clean title in hand. VIN: WBAUC9C52CVM12347.

I have taken care of the car since I’ve gotten it. The car has no problems and is mechanically clean. The exterior does have a few rock chips, scratches, and dings from living in LA. There’s also a larger scrap (pictured) on the passenger side front bumper. The interior is very clean. There’s some slight wear on the driver’s bolster (pictured). The car drives great with absolutely no issues or warning lights.

A spreadsheet of the different maintenance I’ve done under my ownership is attached. Major maintenance I have done recently include OFHG, valve cover and gasket, oil pan gasket, all new belts/tensioners/pulleys. There was a small oil leak about a year ago. I’m pretty sure it was the valve cover, but I replaced all the things that commonly leak in these cars. I am pretty caught up with all the regular maintenance items. I would say an oil change is due soon (last done in Dec 2020, but I’ve only put ~1000 miles on it since then), but I figured that’ll get changed by a new owner almost immediately anyway.

The car is mostly stock. The list of mods is below. I changed out the wheels recently with new Michelin PS4S tires, so they only have about 1000 miles on them. I’ll also include the stock 261 rims. They are plasti-dipped black and have some rash on them. They are also wrapped with Michelin PS4S at about ~30% tread left. I changed out the intercooler and chargepipe to VRSF mostly for preventative reasons, but also to help with the heat. The car was tuned on MHD stage 1, but I can put it back to stock for smog. Also changed some cosmetic items but I have the stock versions for most of the parts.

$18k OBO. Located in Los Angeles/Pasadena.

List of mods:
• 18” VMR710 wheels with Michelin PS4S (pretty much new, only ~1000 miles on the tires), will also include stock M sport wheels
• 5” VRSF intercooler
• VRSF chargepipe
• eBay “carbon fiber” diffuser (have stock diffuser)

Options:
• M sport package
• Navigation and Bluetooth
• Comfort access
• Harmon Kardon sound system
• Parking distance control sensors on rear
• Xenon adaptive lights

Attached Images

Last edited by imodipods; 09-03-2021 at 01:09 PM.. Reason: price drop
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2021, 01:10 PM   #2
imodipods