BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-17-2021, 01:04 PM   #1
roxbury
Rep
Drives: 2010 135i

Clean 2010 135i M/T M-Sport Lemans Blue 63.5k Mi - 400WHP

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Creating a thread in the proper sub-forum. I've placed the order on new car so am working more aggressively to sell this. Original thread was Dec 2020 and still only a hundred or so more miles than original post. Only selling for that reason; I don't find enough opportunities to enjoy it so it's just a garage queen I tip-toe around, and I'm out of garage space & can't fit a lift.

Dyno & older pictures in original thread: https://www.1addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1783851
Extensive detailed pictures taken today: https://photos.app.goo.gl/np9i8BSyHLnwraqY9

Flaws are the runners on passenger and driver's side- the rubber surround seems to have deteriorated over the years so is very brittle and chipping off. OEM replacements are $100/ea.

I planned on keeping this car forever, but I got a minivan when I got my dog, and now have a Promaster RV conversion in the garage, so I'm getting Model Y as wife's primary to cut down on car count.

Paint is basically perfect, with the exception of scratches on underside of front bumper (out of sight), and a couple extremely small rock chips on hood.
No swirls, nothing like that. Paint is smooth as glass.

Things:
- Two step paint correct + ceramic coating - $2k - Done by ATD Detailing - Ceramic Pro Gold Package, Two Step Correction
- Clear protective film on front bumper - $500 - Also done by ATD Detailing
- Paint is perfect, with exception of scratches on underside of bumper (out of sight) and a couple extremely small rock chips on hood. Rear bumper was resprayed <100 miles ago (FedEx dropped a shoe-size box and scuffed it), and front bumper was resprayed <2k miles ago and wrapped in film (just cleaning up normal rock chips).

- Replaced injectors @ 45k miles ($1850)
- New battery ~1 year old <2k miles (maybe < 1k?)
- Michelin Pilot Sport PS4s all around also <2k maybe <1k

Performance
All modifications done by Bimmer Performance Center in Raleigh NC--
- Dyno sheet attached - 395 WHP / 430 ftlbs torque in warm weather
- AFE Intake / scoops ($875)
- AEM Methanol Injection ($1500)
- Custom dyno tune ($1k)
- Rear limited slip differential ($3700) - 3.08 gears & 2 disk limited slip carrier
- Active AutoWerke Boost Pipe ($650)
- AFe Twisted Steel Downpipes ($1375)

Note: I intentionally left suspension and exhaust alone. I wanted to keep it like-stock ride quality and comfort.

Last edited by roxbury; 10-24-2021 at 01:22 PM..
Appreciate 0