BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-04-2021, 09:57 AM   #1
jcouture40
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 128i 6MT

2010 BMW 128i 6MT Sport Package Slicktop

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2010 128i (N52) 6MT Sport Package and Slicktop showing 123k miles.
VIN: WBAUP7C59AVF07772

Images and driving video:
Images and driving video

Southern car, purchased from Fields BMW in Orlando back in 2017. Now in St Louis, MO. I have the Carfax from my purchase and all maintenance records under my ownership.

Under my ownership, the car has been well maintained and garage kept. Very clean with the exception of a few rock chips here and there. Nothing out of the ordinary from a car with 123k miles on it.

Tasteful Additions (always OEM+ parts)
  • BMW Performance Exhaust (can’t find these anymore. Great, classy note. Aggressive growl at low rpm, howl above 5k)
  • BMW Performance SSK and ZHP knob (installed at 80k)
  • Bilstein B4 struts (professionally installed at 100k)
  • BMW M3/1M front and rear control arms
  • e93 M3 front sway bar (professionally installed at 100k)
  • 1M camber (calibrated at 105k)
  • New BMW front rotors installed at 120k
  • Replaced the factory halos with Depo V2 LEDs. Professionally installed and full CANBUS. No moisture or dash warnings and work like a charm.
  • Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 (have two summers on them. Probably have 40% life left)
Drives super flat but very comfortable on road mannerisms. Drives like an M car without the M tax.

FAQ
  • Oil housing and gasket have not been replaced under my ownership. No leaks or anything so i’ve left it be.
  • Spark plug and coil packs were on my list for this summer but have not been replaced yet
  • The water pump has shown no signs of wear and has not been replaced.
  • The exterior is in good shape for age and miles. “Normal” wear including some small superficial scratches and rock chips from day to day driving. Clearcoat and paint are in great condition.
  • Some Interior plastics on the dash shows some signs of heat burn (mostly the AC vents). Never bothered me enough to replace.
  • There are some other small age-related things. Like drivers side window regulator sometimes acts up. Doesn’t really interfere with use but will sometimes stop going up and start rolling down. Try again and it works fine.
  • Crack in third brake light (I replace annually from FCP Euro)
  • AC Evap core is showing signs of age. Still blows cold air, but starting to smell a bit on hot startup. No issues yet in terms of blowing cold air, but may need to be replaced or at least recharged in a year or two. The smell goes away after a few seconds but I know that’s an early sign.
The car has been a gem. Nothing but preventative maintenance and consumables.

This is a weekend car for me. I work from home and it’s my second car. Doesn’t see a lot of driving. Miles are mostly highway from driving back and forth to southern Indiana from time to time. I’m unfortunately selling because I don’t get to drive it as much as it deserves. Hoping to pass this beauty on to another great enthusiast's home!

Looking to get $11k-12k for it.

Attached Images

Proud Ford Employee
**Driver Mods Needed**

Last edited by jcouture40; 09-24-2021 at 05:19 PM.. Reason: contact info
Appreciate 0