BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-05-2021, 12:31 PM   #1
Solaris5
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

FS: 2011 135i Black/Red DCT 94k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
2011 BMW 135i in Black Sapphire Metallic with full red leather interior, 7 speed DCT, Navigation, JB4 tune and 94,288 miles.

Asking $9,999 local pickup, Zip 23505.

First the bad: The car has a rebuilt/slavage title from an accident in 2014. I have included the only picture of the damage that I have. I bought the car in January 2018 for my wife (at 83,200 miles) and would not have done so if the car wasn't solid. She has used it as her daily driver since then with no issues at all, now has 94,288 miles.

The Good:
Car is in excellent condition and has been well looked after, upgrades/work during our ownership include;

All 4 springs replaced with OEM BMW on the front and Dinan E92 springs on the rear. 4 wheel alignment carried out at the same time.
New high gloss dash trim and door handles installed.
BimmerTech back up camera and Smartview iphone kit professionally installed. Allows you to mirror your phone to the navigation screen.
Speakers upgraded to Hertz audio front and rear.
New M-Sport kick plates installed in 2018
New water pump and thermostat in Jan 2019
New battery in Jan 2019
LCI Blackline tail lights in Mar 2019
Passenger side headlight replaced at BMW dealer in Mar 2019 as the adaptive function stopped working along with stepper motor and left SMC module
Footwell module replaced in Jun 2019
Drivers seatbelt pre-tensioner replaced Oct 2019

Oil changed every 3000 miles and all fluids checked and topped off/replaced at each service.

Car has also received the following;

Catless downpipe in 2015 @70k miles (do not have the original)
JB4 E-series tune @70k miles
New rotors and EBC Redstuff pads @72k miles
New rear Continental Extreme contact tires @84k miles

The car is in excellent condition and if it didn't have the rebuilt title would be worth a lot more. It has been a great car for my wife but she is getting a Ford Thunderbird which has been on her radar for some time now.

Link to pictures (some old, some new) and the CarFax which I pulled today and the VIN Decoder sheet.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/n5BpBWfg4rDE3N4QA

Some of the wheels have curb rash (I know I hate it too).

I am sure I have missed some things, but feel free to ask any questions.

Will accept offers on the car, but no silly low offers. Looking to get as near to the asking price as possible. Located in Norfolk, VA.

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Solaris5; 09-05-2021 at 03:02 PM.. Reason: Typo errors
Appreciate 0