BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-22-2020, 02:30 PM   #1
Fade135is
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 135is #319/586

2013 135is DCT -SOLD-

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Hey guys just checking to see if there is any interest here. I’m selling my 2013 135is. Not because I want to but because I have a surprise baby on the way and I don’t think a child seat in the back of a 1er sounds like anything fun to deal with. It’s Le Mans Blue 58,000 miles and counting. It has every option that was available minus the adaptive steering that nobody wants anyway. The only Mods would be black M performance kidney grills, black line tail lights, factory roof racks still new in the box, ceramic tinted windows, Michelin pilot super sport tires and it’s had a Dinan S2 tune for roughly six months. Like I said I had never planned to sell it. It’s been well taken care of and I’d rather see it go to an enthusiast over just trading it in. I’m asking $18k and I’m firm on this price as I have a standing offer for 17k on trading it in. The car is located in Turlock CA

Edit: answering a few questions people have been asking.
1. Im the second owner, bought it with a little less than 8k miles
2. Clean Car fax
3. Have all service records from Valley BMW. Spark plugs, oil changes, brakes, etc.

Attached Images

Last edited by Fade135is; 01-29-2020 at 01:28 AM..
Appreciate 0