BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-25-2008, 09:54 AM   #23
Road Runner
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtla4 View Post
Well they made a mistake in my car they put Polar I ordered Glacier. They will change it. It still looks good but im stubborn.
If anything I may switch for the carbon, now that I have the poplar I kind of like the darker look.
      04-25-2008, 10:11 AM   #24
TitoSkulls
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 135i

Nicely done! Are you the first in Calgary we know of then to be driving around in your 1er? Looks like you'll have a nice weekend to start the break in process.

My car was scheduled for delivery at BMW Gallery for April 30th, but has now been pushed to May 10th. It amazes me how fast the boat ride is compared to the train ride.

So did you get the start button engraving?
      04-25-2008, 11:34 AM   #25
Road Runner
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoSkulls View Post
Nicely done! Are you the first in Calgary we know of then to be driving around in your 1er? Looks like you'll have a nice weekend to start the break in process.

My car was scheduled for delivery at BMW Gallery for April 30th, but has now been pushed to May 10th. It amazes me how fast the boat ride is compared to the train ride.

So did you get the start button engraving?
Appearantly there is one other 135 that has been delivered already, its white or blue... I can't quite remember what he said.

Yeah the train ride takes forever and even from the train to the dealership with PDI and if you're getting 3M, that takes another week or so. Hopefully all the rocks on the road will be gone by the time you get yours, thats the only thing I've been worrying about the past couple days really.

Nope, no engraving on the start button

Oh and as a note to everyone in Calgary, lurking on the boards or otherwise, Calgary BMW has like 40 128 cabs and coupes in stock.
      04-25-2008, 03:59 PM   #26
Dave135i
Private
Rep
Drives:

Looks great! I love the pedals...what are they worth?

(I'm assuming I won't be able to get them thrown in as I'm already getting 2 sets of mats and the Y-adapter)
Appreciate 0