BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-22-2010, 10:57 AM   #1
Halston@bsw
Rep
Drives: 99 M3 - 89 325i - 86 535i

[BSW] End of Summer Sale - Get 10% Off when ordering ANY two items!

Summer is winding down, but that doesn't mean your tunes have to. Having the radio up all Summer can be hard on a cars audio system, and now is a great time to finally replace that blown speaker, or simply upgrade the current system! We are running a special of 10% OFF any order with two or more items. This includes ANY two items we offer from iPod Integration, to our Subwoofer Systems, to our Stage 1 Speaker upgrades, or even just our tool kit! Any package discounts available on our website still apply. Customers in the continental US will still receive FREE SHIPPING as well!

BSW very rarely runs sales, so this 10% off event is a great chance to grab that two items you have been looking at. You'll still get our industry leading 4 year warranty -- and, of course, our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All of our products are backed by a 30 day guarantee, so if you're not happy with something you purchase from us, you can return it within 30 days of the date it is received for a full refund, excluding shipping. Here are the details of that guarantee:
http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/ourguarantee.php

Just use the coupon code "2for10" while checking out, and make sure to have two items in your cart. If you have ANY questions at all feel free to call or email, and you are ALWAYS welcome to place the order over the phone. If you have a time frame you need to have the product in, always call to double check stock status first. Customers ordering Dice/Dock will have to call in to place the order to receive 10% off as our website adds that as one item, so the code will not work.

Questions?
Post away!
Appreciate 0
      09-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #2
Mr. Clarkson
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Garage List
2011 135i  [0.00]
I assume the speakers packages would still work with the HK system from 2011+?

Appreciate 0
      09-23-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
ignote
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i DCT

When is the upgrade for the Base Radio going to be finished?
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2010, 09:00 AM   #4
mojo_78613
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 1M Coupe

A few questions for you. I do have a 2010 135i with Professional Audio and no front tweeters, and would like to upgrade my audio to something better. Not sure if I can do this upgrade or not. Also, where do you think I can get front tweeter pods from? Another question about the speakers beneath the seats; are those upgradeable too? Many thanks,

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halston@bsw View Post
Summer is winding down, but that doesn't mean your tunes have to. Having the radio up all Summer can be hard on a cars audio system, and now is a great time to finally replace that blown speaker, or simply upgrade the current system! We are running a special of 10% OFF any order with two or more items. This includes ANY two items we offer from iPod Integration, to our Subwoofer Systems, to our Stage 1 Speaker upgrades, or even just our tool kit! Any package discounts available on our website still apply. Customers in the continental US will still receive FREE SHIPPING as well!

BSW very rarely runs sales, so this 10% off event is a great chance to grab that two items you have been looking at. You'll still get our industry leading 4 year warranty -- and, of course, our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. All of our products are backed by a 30 day guarantee, so if you're not happy with something you purchase from us, you can return it within 30 days of the date it is received for a full refund, excluding shipping. Here are the details of that guarantee:
http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/ourguarantee.php

Just use the coupon code "2for10" while checking out, and make sure to have two items in your cart. If you have ANY questions at all feel free to call or email, and you are ALWAYS welcome to place the order over the phone. If you have a time frame you need to have the product in, always call to double check stock status first. Customers ordering Dice/Dock will have to call in to place the order to receive 10% off as our website adds that as one item, so the code will not work.

Questions?
Post away!

Last edited by mojo_78613; 09-29-2010 at 09:37 AM.. Reason: youtube video
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2010, 10:41 PM   #5
jdash
Rep
Drives: 135i

Very tempting, guys!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2010, 06:25 AM   #6
mojo_78613