BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-04-2009, 02:46 PM   #23
YearONE1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 08 135i

Just posted this on Bimmerforums

USA '1' #4126 | BSM | Premium Pkg | Sport Pkg | Paddles | Coral Boston Leather | Poplar | Shadow Grille | Shadow Emblem | Breyton GTS-Rs | PDX-5 | GP Thunder 8500k | Eibach Pro-Kit | CF Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2009, 03:09 PM   #24
MadMan77
↓↓↓ Ex-Con ↓↓↓
Guam
Rep
Drives: Jet Black '08 135i

Gotcha. Here is the thread so that others do not have to look for it:

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1264385
      07-06-2009, 05:50 PM   #25
The Cthulhu
Banned
Rep
Drives: N/A

see if they're registered with the BBB. If they are, threaten to file a complaint, that usually works.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 11:01 AM   #26
YearONE1
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Wow. Paypal denied my claim because I didn't provide a tracking number (I sent it Parcel Post with no tracking number) and denied my claim.

Then when I called and spoke to DAWN, she told me in so many words "paypal denied you, sorry" and refuses to refund my money. When I told her that I was tired of going back and forth with them she said "don't raise your voice at me," refused to give me her company's information, then politely hung up on me.

Well Dawn, FUCK YOU.

This is not over. I am now filing a claim with Chase Bank, and contacting USPS regarding the package.

USA '1' #4126 | BSM | Premium Pkg | Sport Pkg | Paddles | Coral Boston Leather | Poplar | Shadow Grille | Shadow Emblem | Breyton GTS-Rs | PDX-5 | GP Thunder 8500k | Eibach Pro-Kit | CF Spoiler
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 11:02 AM   #27
YearONE1
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cthulhu View Post
see if they're registered with the BBB. If they are, threaten to file a complaint, that usually works.
Oh yes they are. All you have to do is enter this phone number: 219-764-3886 and they pop right up.

Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 11:08 AM   #28
MadMan77
↓↓↓ Ex-Con ↓↓↓
Guam
Rep
Drives: Jet Black '08 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by YearONE1 View Post
Wow. Paypal denied my claim because I didn't provide a tracking number (I sent it Parcel Post with no tracking number) and denied my claim.

Then when I called and spoke to DAWN, she told me in so many words "paypal denied you, sorry" and refuses to refund my money. When I told her that I was tired of going back and forth with them she said "don't raise your voice at me," refused to give me her company's information, then politely hung up on me.

Well Dawn, FUCK YOU.

This is not over. I am now filing a claim with Chase Bank, and contacting USPS regarding the package.
Wow. This sounds familiar.

This company blows and I will not have anything to do with it anymore. I received my replacement LEDs, checked to see if they worked and am trying to sell them as we speak.

I wish you all the luck with filing your claim with Chase. Put a fraud alert on them and then let them wonder when anyone with a Chase card cannot purchase their products.
      07-27-2009, 12:00 PM   #29
The Cthulhu
Banned
Rep

In addition to BBB, you can contact the State Attorney General's office. You can also file a class action lawsuit.

This kind of stuff really pisses me off, let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out.

Since paypal won't reimburse you, try calling EFX and threatening to file a complaint with the BBB, contact the State Attorney General's office, and file a class action lawsuit against their company. I've done this with a company before, also telling them that I was a college student (at the time) with huge amount of time on my hands and not a whole lot of money, and that it really wouldn't be worth the legal hassle for such a trivial amount of money to the company.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2009, 02:22 PM   #30
YearONE1
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cthulhu View Post
In addition to BBB, you can contact the State Attorney General's office. You can also file a class action lawsuit.

This kind of stuff really pisses me off, let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out.

Since paypal won't reimburse you, try calling EFX and threatening to file a complaint with the BBB, contact the State Attorney General's office, and file a class action lawsuit against their company. I've done this with a company before, also telling them that I was a college student (at the time) with huge amount of time on my hands and not a whole lot of money, and that it really wouldn't be worth the legal hassle for such a trivial amount of money to the company.
I tried telling her that. That's when she pretty muc said "go ahead" and hung up. She does not give a shit and thinks I am just playing around.

Appreciate 0
      08-04-2009, 07:21 AM   #31
The Cthulhu
Banned
Rep

... Then dooo it.
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2009, 03:13 PM   #32
BlackjackMulligan
Most interesting Roadster
United_States
Rep
Drives: '01 Z3.0 Roady;'10 C300 Sport

Garage List
wow this company obviously sucks. Put a link to this thread in your sig so that people see how bad EFX SUCKS

- Joe Walsh
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2009, 01:37 PM   #33
Bowzyr
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

One of my EFX halos just burnt out (had them for about 5 months).. no response from EFX to my contact i sent them on their website.. Call not returned yet..

Bump as a warning to others about this crappy product.
Appreciate 0