BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

06-03-2013, 06:48 AM   #155
eeghie
Kind of a big deal
Rep
Drives: an 1M not often enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeghie View Post
On a German Forum there's a recent offer for 1:43 1M Model cars: 1M model forum threat on 1erforum

You can chose your body paint color (incl. green Mamba), rim color, shadowline and even your ED plates!

and there's talk of 1:18 model later on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dackelone View Post
Another UPDATE...

He thinks he can make US style lic plates, but he will need a picture of your tag.

Dackel
An European Delivery (German tourist plate) license plate was already requested, so if you want your ED plates, just refer to my username for picture reference.
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2013, 09:19 AM   #156
Luca335
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Quote:
Another UPDATE...

I have been talking with 1 Series M Coupe about how this is gonna work for us 1Addicts. Once you guys decide on your model, with options and you send me the money - I will forward your order to him.

The finished model will be shipped out my German house around August of this year. So far he has 50 model orders as of today.

1 Series M Coupe can also do non standard colors too. But that costs an extra 135 EUR + the model cost and options. Here is what he wrote to me...

..."I can do any color you want, but I would need to know the name of the paint, e.g. Valencia Orange, then I can check the color code. Repainting the body of one model costs € 135, since we need to disassemble the whole model!"

So... who wants a 1:43 scale 1M model and with which options. ?

He thinks he can make US style lic plates, but he will need a picture of your tag.

Dackel
Hi Dackel,

Thank you for doing this, really appreciate your help! I will PM you my order

Danke
Appreciate 0
      06-03-2013, 10:33 AM   #157
Chris ABP
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 340i F31

Here is what I want to order:

ALPINE WHITE
BLACK wheel rims
SHADOW LINE window frames
SHADOW LINE (BLACK) side turn signals
SHADOW LINE (BLACK) front air intake grills
UK LICENSE PLATES (White front, yellow rear)
BODY COLOUR mirrors
CARBON FIBRE BMW PERFORMANCE rear spoiler

Can the license plates be personlised to your actual number?

Just let me know how much in total posted to the UK and how we pay!

Chris
      06-03-2013, 12:18 PM   #158
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

How to order a 1M custom model in 1:43 scale...

Name:  Minichamps 1er M Cpupe model.jpg
Views: 4082
Size:  28.0 KB

Basic 1M Coupe model in 1:43rd scale : $68
(PLUS car model options bellow plus shipping to USA!)

rim color silver or black: $6
rim color that is neither black nor silver $7
side window frame shadow or chrome: $6
License plate $3 (standard German license plate that is already on the model, which is AC TN 1 on AW models the tag is: LDK-LT 340)
carbon fiber trunk spoiler: $6 (standard is matt black spoiler, no body color spoiler is available nor is a spoiler delete, you have to choose either matt black or CF)
carbon fiber mirrors : $4
side turn signal chrome or gloss black: $4
front air intake shadow line black or chrome finish: $6
carbon fiber roof look or flat matt roof $21

Other special requests such as special exterior colors are also possible. But please PM me so I can find out the cost.

IF you WANT a model… please send me a PM, with which color and options you would like. IF you want a custom license plate – you will need to send me a picture of your tag. He can also make ED tags just send me your info or a photo.

When you place your order with me – I will give you my paypal address. You pay me in USd and I will send the money onto Max. He will ship the model to me and I will ship them to you. I think a charge of $35 for shipping should cover shipping both ways.

I am not looking to make any money off of this. But I do not want to lose any money either with the euro conversion or with the shipping costs (to and from me) and bank wiring fees. Therefore I erred on a slightly high USd to Euro rate. Hopefully I don’t get burned by the exchange rates fluctuations.

1M 1:43rd scale model delivers are looking like sometime in August of this year - at the soonest! You pay now and wait(patiently). Send me a PM for any questions or for your order.

Dackel

PS: IF you want me to send you an invoice via paypal I will have to add +3%. It would beter/easier just to send me the money via paypal as a gift. IF yopu have a problem with that... I can send you an invoice just add 3% to the price.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2013, 02:21 AM   #159
Luca335
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW 1M

Quote:
Attachment 871430

License plate $3
carbon fibre spoiler: $6

Other special requests such as special exterior colors or carbon fiber roof are also possible. But please PM me so I can find out the cost.

IF you WANT a model… please send me a PM, with which color and options you would like. IF you want a custom license plate – you will need to send me a picture of your tag.

When you place your order with me – I will give you my paypal address. You pay me in USd and I will send the money onto Max. He will ship the model to me and I will ship them to you. I think a charge of $35 for shipping should cover shipping both ways.

I am not looking to make any money off of this. But I do not want to lose any money either with the euro conversion or with the shipping costs (to and from me) and bank wiring fees. Therefore I erred on a slightly high USd to Euro rate. Hopefully I don’t get burned by the exchange rates fluctuations.

1M 1:43rd scale model delivers are looking like sometime in August of this year - at the soonest! You pay now and wait(patiently). Send me a PM for any questions or for your order.

Dackel

PS: IF you want me to send you an invoice via paypal I will have to add +3%. It would beter/easier just to send me the money via paypal as a gift. IF yopu have a problem with that... I can send you an invoice just add 3% to the price.
Hi Dackel,

If I don't choose the carbon spoiler, would it come with the standard LIP spoiler like the real 1M? Seems like everthing is options, this feel like buying the 1M all over again LOL.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #160
-cj-
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: '20 X5MC | '20 Z4

Dackel, you rock. Thanks for arranging this. Incoming PM!
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2013, 02:11 PM   #161
l888apex
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: #30/740 BSM 1M

PM Sent Dackel
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2013, 04:41 PM   #162
Osiris
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1M

Garage List
2011 1M  [0.00]
2016 M4 GTS  [10.00]
I sent pm yesterday but I might not be receiving pm for some reason
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2013, 05:15 PM   #163
DSCPLN
BMW 1M
United_States
Rep
Drives: McLaren 600LT

This is so AWESOME!!! PM Sent. Thanks for setting this up!
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 02:16 AM   #164
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
I sent pm yesterday but I might not be receiving pm for some reason
Sorry guys, I have been really busy the last day or so. I will answer all you PM's later today. Please be patient. I have some interesting news on the models.

Dack
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 02:18 AM   #165
Jean-Marc
Enlisted Member
France
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M Valencia Orange

Fantastic !
PM Sent Dackel
Jean-Marc
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 02:53 AM   #166
Aussie_in_London
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 1M, i3 & track built Astra OPC

Waiting on the interesting news
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #167
Papethova
Banned
Rep
Drives: '08 135/ '11 1M

I didnt see it mentioned so I wanted to add...

These customizations are coming from units in the general allocation so your personal car will still be numbered out of xxx of total production.

Total units of 1008 for VO and 528 each for BSM, AW, and Green.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2013, 04:45 PM   #168
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep

Arrow Ordering UPDATE: 1M models... 1:43 scale

UPDATE: As promised here is the new info I mentioned earlier. I have been exchanging emails (back and forth) with the 1M model maker. Here is the new info I have…

MINCHAMPS will be selling FOUR color 1M’s in the following limited edition numbered model run. Each model will say “1 of ___pcs” (not numbered sequentially!)

Orange (VO): 1008 total
Black (BSM) 528 total
White (AW) 528 total
Green (Momba): 528 total

standard model specs: (for $68)

orange: silver rims, chromline, carbon fiber mirrors, carbon fiber spoiler, silver grill, silver side turn signals

black: silver rims, chromline, body color mirrors, no spoiler, silver grill, silver side turn signals

white: black rims, shadowline, body color mirrors, carbon fiber spoiler, silver grill, silver side turn signals

green: black rims, shadowline, body color mirrors, no spoiler, black grill, black side turn signals

I got this email from Max the model maker....

If your 1Addicts friends/ contacts order the models as they are described above, the cost is only $68 without shipping, but any change has the separate costs that I mentioned before in the option list..

As of yesterday Minichamps can also do black grills and black side marker turn signals.

The side turn signals cost $6 and the black grills $8 (since I need to take of the chassis from the body in order to switch the BMW grill and that takes some work),
Yes, we can do a matt roof and the price will be $21

IF you want your 1M model to be of a special different color than those four production colors, they can also paint the model to a custom color. They only will need a BMW paint code. BUT it is not cheap. The special painting option will costs $190 PLUS the model PLUS any options. The reason why it is so much is bc of the labor involved in dissembling the entire model and painting it. Lots of detailed work is needed for this paint job.

Again, there are already some fifty plus ordered already on the books. So any models order thru me with be delivered to my house sometime in mid August. As soon as I get the finished model, I will ship them out – in the order they come in to me.

I do not have any trouble shipping to other countries(besides the US and Canada) – as some have asked me. But I will most likely need to go thru the German Post(mail) over here… and tthat will not be cheap. I have to see what that will cost.

The shipping costs is the biggest unknown to me. For orders to the US and Canada… I do not think the shipping costs will be that much. I think the $35 I stated before should cover both the shipping from Minichamps to me and from me to the end buyer in the states. But for other international orders… I really have no idea on the end cost. SO as long as you are flexible on that… we can proceed.

I think you guys all know me by now. I am not looking to make a buck here. Just to cover my expenses and not end up paying for someone else’s model(s).

So… if you want to place an order… send me a PM and I will send you my paypal info.

I think $35 USd should cover the postage all around. IF it will cost more, I will notify you before your model ships.

License plate $3
carbon fibre spoiler: $6
carbon fiber roof look $21

Dackel
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2013, 05:24 PM   #169
Denso
Lieutenant Colonel
Scotland
Rep
Drives: e46M3 Ruby, Porsche Cayman GT4

Garage List
2015 BMW M4  [0.00]
Hi Dackel,

This is the colour of the wheels now.

Cheers Denso
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 05:07 AM   #170
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Further to my Matchbox post (http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showp...&postcount=144), forum fellow elitt113 got us these fresh 1M Matchbox pictures. It seem that Mattel decided to take the 1M design to the next level of sturdiness - with this tire size (310?), it will regularly need new fender liners due to some serious rubbing.

And the Matchbox product code is MB111 ...just a couple of "1" figures, what else did you expect ?

Name:  Matchbox_1M.jpg
Views: 2740
Size:  62.3 KB
Name:  Matchbox_1M_Rear.jpg
Views: 2629
Size:  66.2 KB

Last edited by Artemis; 06-15-2013 at 05:34 AM..
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 05:38 AM   #171
NPVPositive
Lieutenant
Australia
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Further to my Matchbox post (http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showp...&postcount=144), forum fellow elitt113 got us these fresh 1M Matchbox pictures. It seem that Mattel decided to take the 1M design to the next level of sturdiness - with this tire size (310?), it will regularly need new fender liners due to some serious rubbing.

And the Matchbox product code is MB111 ...just a couple of "1" figures, what else did you expect ?

Attachment 876309
Attachment 876310
I'm pretty sure Matchbox modelled that on my car given the chronic rubbing problems I have!!!

Clarkson on the 1M
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2013, 03:17 PM   #172
Artemis
Rep
Drives: BMW M2 Competition

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPVPositive View Post
I'm pretty sure Matchbox modelled that on my car given the chronic rubbing problems I have!!!
Check this thread for a possible solution: http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=682196
      06-16-2013, 04:42 AM   #173
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep

mike500 you need to turn ON your PM function in your user profile. You have it set NOT to receive any PM's.

Thanks guys for all the orders. Trying to keep up with everyone's PM's and Questions.

Dack
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2013, 10:21 AM   #174
1mian
Enlisted Member
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW 1M Coupe

Well .. I guess that's about enough lurking around here, so here's my first post - hey everybody! I'd love to get my hands on an AW model .. Dackel - you sir, rock! I will follow this up with a PM as soon as I'm allowed to. Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2013, 05:55 AM   #175
1M Chum
Singapore
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M Alpine White

Garage List
2011 BMW 1M  [0.00]
Quote:
IF you WANT a model… please send me a PM, with which color and options you would like. IF you want a custom license plate – you will need to send me a picture of your tag. He can also make ED tags just send me your info or a photo.

Just waiting to be upgraded to full status and i'll send a PM!!
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2013, 06:57 AM   #176
ZIPNBYE
Let's save military ranks for those who earn it!
Canada
Rep
Drives: ...on the Ragged Edge

Garage List
PM'd as of this morning.
2011 BMW 1-series M Coupe (#205/220) -- Valencia Orange (sold)
2009 BMW 135i M-Sport Coupe -- Space Grey (sold)
Appreciate 0