BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

09-12-2019, 08:11 AM   #1
lotecredneck
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

2011 135i Convertible Alpine White - DCT - M Sport

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 15,000.00

Item Interest
I'm going to sell my '11 135i convertible. I'm the 2nd owner and have had the car for several years. The airbag recall has been done, but I think there is another recall that I will have done before the sale. The car currently has 39,600 miles. The interior is almost flawless with no wear on the seat bolsters. I replaced the tires about 1,000 miles ago with Firestone Firehawks. These are not run flat, but I have a mobility kit like I had with my M3 and don't have the ridiculously loud and heavy run flat tires! The car has stayed in my climate controlled garage since I've owned it. There are a few rock pecks on the front bumper cover which is expected with the mileage. The options are as follows... DCT transmission, M Sport Package, Sport Seats, Adaptive Headlights, Harmon Kardon Audio with Sirius, Heated Seats, Wind Deflector Accessory, about the only option not on the car is Navigation. The vehicle is located in Texarkana, TX.

Attached Images

Last edited by lotecredneck; 09-12-2019 at 10:12 AM.. Reason: Edit title
Appreciate 0