BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-17-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
jakeyboy1991
Registered
Rep
Drives:

Exclamation BMW 120i Sat nav Problem!

i recently bought my first car, a bmw 120i and it has sat nav,

the navigation works and everything but i dont know how to get the navi map full screen instead of it having the map on the left and the cars position and direction on the right. i know that it goes into full screen as the picture of the sat nav in the shop of the car before i bought it had the map on full screen ever since i picked it up its just been split...

can anyone help?

regards
jake
Appreciate 0
      08-18-2008, 02:02 AM   #2
nitramluap
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2004 E46 318i

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakeyboy1991 View Post
i recently bought my first car, a bmw 120i and it has sat nav,

the navigation works and everything but i dont know how to get the navi map full screen instead of it having the map on the left and the cars position and direction on the right. i know that it goes into full screen as the picture of the sat nav in the shop of the car before i bought it had the map on full screen ever since i picked it up its just been split...

can anyone help?

regards
jake
If the split-screen setting has been enabled (called 'Arrow View' under 'Languages' in the 'i' menu) then it will be visible as long as you are actively navigating. If you cancel the navigating then it will show full screen the next time you view the map. If you want it to show the map full-screen while navigating, disable this 'Arrow View' option.

Cheers,

Paul Martin
Appreciate 0