E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Help optioning a sport wagon... (!)

06-08-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
heffergm
Private
Rep
Drives: '10 135ic

Help optioning a sport wagon... (!)

I'm thinking of replacing my wife's RDX with a 328 sport wagon. My question is, how badly do I want the M sport wheel as opposed to the regular sport wheel? I ask because I obviously love the M sport wheel in my 1, but the M pkg in the wagon is more than double the cost of the regular sport package. If the regular sport wheel is reasonably meaty, I'd rather go that route.
Appreciate 0
      06-08-2010, 03:52 PM   #2
roundle
EXPAT
United_States
Rep
Drives: 18 VW GTI;18 CX9;11 E91 N52

Quote:
Originally Posted by heffergm View Post
I'm thinking of replacing my wife's RDX with a 328 sport wagon. My question is, how badly do I want the M sport wheel as opposed to the regular sport wheel? I ask because I obviously love the M sport wheel in my 1, but the M pkg in the wagon is more than double the cost of the regular sport package. If the regular sport wheel is reasonably meaty, I'd rather go that route.
M Wheel looks better, girth and circumference feel about the same.

I ordered a '11 328i Sport Wagon last month (expect it in two weeks). I decided to go with the non-M Sport pack. Cost was not the major driver; I figured that the M Sport Pack was mostly superficial--it changed very little aside from the wheels (I prefer style 286, to be honest), the steering wheel, and the aero-kit. I was more concerned with the sports seats and sports suspension. I am a bit of a minimalist, ordered a driving machine, not a luxury wagon: My 328iT’s options were limited to the sports package, heated seats, roof rails, and factory alarm (leather and ipod were free w/ the value package). Also worth mentioning: I got out the door for under $34K...
Appreciate 0