BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-07-2009, 04:57 PM   #1
BOOSTFTW
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: E90 335i e36 m3

How do you organize your photos on the mac?

I'm kind of new when it comes to using a mac (I've been a PC guy since I was a kid)...How you do you organize photos on your mac? iphotos? I have pictures from my own personal camera and also pictures acquired from the internet. I made separate folders for different categories such as cars, birthdays etc under Documents. I want to be able to flip through each picture like a slideshow. Is iphotos the only solution? I hate transferring my photos to iphotos everytime I download an image it's kind of tedious. Any suggestions guys? TIA!!!
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2009, 07:45 PM   #2
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
Just take the whole folder, with all the photos that you want to import into iPhoto, and drag it on top of the iPhoto icon in the dock. It will do all the work for you. Then, if you are using iPhoto 09, you can sort your images by face, event, or place.
Appreciate 0