BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-05-2009, 10:14 AM   #1
vmcllc
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Faster Than The Speed Limit

Summer Car Care Products.....

With Summer now upon us...I'm sure most of you guys are wanting to get your BMW looking all HOT!!!! I know I am...so I just wanted to list some of the great product that we have...that I personally use and have been using for many years...probably as long as some of you have been in diapers...

But for your Tires, dashboard, engine compartment...nothing is better than 303 Aerospace Protectant I absolutely love this stuff....after cleaning the engine...I use this on the entire engine...it protects the plastic, rubber, and even painted surfaces.....the best product period...

For your convertible tops....they have kits for the fabric tops....note...that 303 products are the only products endorsed by Sunbrella to retreat the factory water resistant coating....and sunbrella fabrics is the largest supplier of fabrics for outdoor use including top for convertibles... The 303 Convertible Top Kits comes with a cleaner and a protectant for either fabric or vinyl tops...

But for all the 303 Products we stock...go to our 303 Products section of our website to see all that we have at great pricing...

Also we carry a wide range of
  • P21S products that you will be sure to enjoy....
  • as well as a little know leather care line call Color Plus, These are hand made product that will blow away any other leather conditioner you have ever used...
Appreciate 0