BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-04-2009, 11:31 PM   #1
Jeff@Eurobahn.us
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: European

Talking Turbo Tuner II Released at Bimmerfest 09~

Split Second and Eurobahn Performance, announce the Turbo Tuner 2 for BMW 135i, 335i, and 535i applications. The Turbo Tuner 2 is a more advanced version of Split Second’s popular Turbo Tuner, a plug-and-play solution that significantly enhances performance. Typical gains of the Turbo Tuner 2 on 93 octane, are 55 horsepower and 60 ft-lbs of torque. The higher the octane used the more power that can be generated. Both the Turbo Tuner and Turbo Tuner 2 are easily installed by users. The Turbo Tuner 2 retail price is $599. The original Turbo Tuner is now available for $499. Very special introductory pricing is available through Eurobahn Performance during Bimmerfest and the week following! Contact Jeff@Eurobahn.us for more information!

In response to customer feedback, the Turbo Tuner 2 adds several unique features. One is a user-accessible adjustment that allows the user to fine-tune the additional boost the Turbo Tuner provides. The other is a wire harness extension that allows the product to be installed in a location that is easily accessed by the user. Furthermore, the connectors have been improved for additional strain relief. This assures trouble free operation over many cycles of installation and removal.

The Turbo Tuner 2, like its predecessor, can be installed or uninstalled in seconds. It does not cause any trouble codes and its operation does not leave any trace that it was ever there. The Turbo Tuner 2 is not an ECU re-flash solution. It is an embedded control solution that works seamlessly with the stock ECU. The turbo tuner provides real performance gains while it preserves the smooth and refined character of the car.

The turbo tuner products are built using surface mount technology and state-of-the-art, pick-and-place automated assembly equipment for the ultimate in quality assurance and reliability. The design features a soft limit circuit that avoids over-boost. This protects the engine from boost spikes and preserves drivability. There is also a temperature compensation protection circuit that lowers boost at elevated under-hood temperatures.

Split Second specializes in the design and manufacture of precision products for the automotive aftermarket. These products are widely used for fuel, timing and boost calibration. Split Second offers a full portfolio of standard products for engine calibration as well as a variety of custom and private labeled products. More information is available at www.splitsec.com.

Eurobahn Performance represents the Turbo Tuner Family and all Split Second products worldwide. Eurobahn has dealers throughout the United States, as well as in Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico and Europe. For sales and marketing information contact Jeff Zusman, Eurobahn Performance at (866) Euro-Power or via email: Jeff@Eurobahn.us, www.eurobahn.us.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-04-2009, 11:35 PM   #2
Jeff@Eurobahn.us
Captain
United_States
Rep

Talking Bimmerfest 2009

WOW, what an amazing show this year was! I want to thank everyone who came by our new Super Los Angeles dealer, Coastline Motorpsort's booth!

It was great meeting so many who have been running the Original Turbo Tuner and hearing all of the great stories! And a huge thank you to all of you guys who picked up your SSTT 2s~ I can't wait to hear how much fun you had on the way home Hopefully no one got pulled over!

Jeff
Eurobahn
Appreciate 0
      05-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #3
Add1ct
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 135i, 335i

nothing about eliminating the tuner codes set off by the ecu?
      05-04-2009, 11:54 PM   #4
Jeff@Eurobahn.us
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Add1ct View Post
nothing about eliminating the tuner codes set off by the ecu?
Lets put it this way, my car has more dyno runs than you could imagine and several trips to the dealer with the SSTT2 left on the car with no detection or 2d2b codes yet detected. I have tried running even at 100% power level and with 91 only octane. Very smooth and a great power bump.

It took months to get it done but worth the wait

Jeff
Eurobahn
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #5
Jeff@Eurobahn.us
Captain
United_States
Rep

Talking

Thanks folks bimmerfest orders were shipped today! Next batch due in 3 days already we have a few orders in the hopper~

Remember we are still running the Bimmerfest special pricing for a limited time so email me for the kicking deal. Jeff@Eurobahn.us

Jeff
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2009, 09:48 PM   #6
BzzzBom
Major
Rep
Drives: 05 R53 MINI / 09 335i Coupe

What is the boost range for the SSTT2? Can you go higher than the set 3.5 PSI of the SSTT1?
Appreciate 0