BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-25-2020, 11:48 AM   #1
eb0930
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

2011 135i N55 6MT selling AS IS

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Considering selling my 2011 135i 6MT Msport in Silver with Black interior at 110k miles. This car has been great over the 5 years I've owned it. This past week the reverse synchromesh decided to fail and now most likely needs the transmission replaced. The car drives fine 1 through 6 it cannot get into reverse...Im on the fence if I want to replace the transmission and continue to daily or part my way with the car and move on.

This car was originally from North Carolina 1 owner when I purchased it in March of 2015 with 55k miles. This car was never beat on/raced/tracked

Parts replaced since my ownership with reason
I've replaced the brake pads and rotors with slotted rotors at 100k (normal wear and tear)
New AC condenser at 90k (oem condenser leaking)
New water pump and thermostat housing at 90k (water pump failed)
New Set of Adaptive Valeo headlights with black housing (oem headlights had failed adaptive sensor from water getting through headlight seal - decided to replace both)
COBB chargepipe (oem plastic crap had cracked leaking)
Blower Motor wiring recall completed this year (very common issue nowadays I actually had to call BMW NA and put a claim in to add the 135i to the recall list since only 335 and 535 were covered previously even with the exact same design)
Quaterpanel work and New rear bumper/diffuser/EU LED Tail lights (I was rear ended few years ago in the passenger rear bumper corner the quaterpanel had some repair, bumper replaced, small chip to original tail light cover replaced both upgraded)
Regular oil/brake fluid change
All other recalls not listed completed by previous owner or during my ownership

The car could use some minor body work - the front end has some highway rock chips, the driverside fender has a dent that can be pulled and repaired and the hood had a shingle fly off my house roof and scratch it. These cosmetics never bothered me enough to fix them but I'm sure it would for some. It has a faulty TMPS sensor in the front left wheel, also some loose stitching along the top of the back seat.

Im not in a rush to sell, If someone makes a offer I cant refuse I would move on but also wouldn't mind replacing the transmission and keeping for the foreseeable future since I love this car and wasn't ready to move on yet.

Im not parting the car I don't have the time and space - if someone buys the car as is to take most of what they want and sell the rest go for it. Please dont ask for parts.

8000$ - The price is based on the availability of finding this color combo/MT/coupe/ect especially in my area. These are becoming simply harder to find. This is worth more to some than others which I understand.

Clean Title in hand

View My Flickr Gallery for detailed photos : https://flic.kr/s/aHsmPCXXki

Attached Images

Last edited by eb0930; 07-26-2020 at 08:57 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2020, 06:15 PM   #2
tyson413
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 bmw 135I

Pm sent
Appreciate 0