BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

07-19-2015, 09:22 AM   #1
Metalbeast
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW 2008 X5 4.8i

Bose Bluetooth Headset Series 2 - Right Ear

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold

Item Interest
Exclusive Bose technologies let you hear calls better, even as noise levels change
Noise-rejecting microphone allows callers to hear more of your voice-in windy and noisy environments too
A2DP Bluetooth profile enables mobile media content, like music or podcasts, from your smartphone
Simple, convenient controls make it easy to answer calls,Side-specific design for the fit you prefer
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 4.5 hours of talk time and 100 hours of standby time per charge
Easy to Use

The Bose Bluetooth headset has separate buttons for power, volume and call send/end, all conveniently located on the top and bottom edges of the headset. Each action, from taking and ending calls to inserting or removing the headset, can be accomplished easily with one hand - important while you're driving or on the go.
A2DP Audio Streaming

When you're not on a call, you can enjoy mobile media content through A2DP. The Bluetooth profile for streaming audio content lets you listen to turn-by-turn directions plus stored music, podcasts and other media on your smartphone.
Key Features

Adaptive audio adjustment technology automatically adjusts headset volume depending on surrounding noise: a constant listening level is maintained as the user moves between quiet and loud environments.
Bose Bluetooth headset series II - right ear, compact size
Noise-rejecting microphone filters out noise around you, allowing the person on the other end of the call to hear more of your voice.
TriPort acoustic structure ensures natural-sounding voice quality and allows for louder volume in noisy environments.
S, M and L StayHear removable silicone tips increase stability with a comfortable, personalized fit. No need for an ear hook.
Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 4.5 hours of talk time and 100 hours of standby time per charge.
Battery indicator shows battery status from green to amber to red. Complete recharge takes 3 hours.
Answer/end call button makes it easy to answer and end calls with a simple pinch that won't dislodge the headset. Also enables pairing with your Bluetooth phone.
Power slider switch lets you easily turn headset power on (green) or off (red) one-handed, with a quick slide of the switch.
Wall and USB chargers provide two options for charging the headset battery.
Carrying case protects headset during transport and storage.

http://i61.tinypic.com/2cfrr41.jpg

Last edited by Metalbeast; 07-27-2015 at 08:14 AM..
Appreciate 0