BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-20-2021, 04:52 AM   #1
1st2nd8th
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 128i

Eiback pro kit

I installed the kit a few months ago then when I checked my rear tires, the inner sides were worn out. Is this usually happen with the kit or did I install it wrong? Do i have to buy anything other than the springs it self?

I then decided to go to a shop to get an alignment but the guy that was working on it told me that he couldn't adjust it right because of the springs were too low so he recommended me to get a camber kit for the back and same thing with the front.

before i buy an expensive suspension kit, I just wanna make sure that the springs can still be saved with just a few mods like buying a Rear Spring Perch for the back and Camber/Caster Kit for the front.

any suggestions?
Appreciate 0
      03-21-2021, 06:03 PM   #2
asbrr
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335ix M-Sport

Short answer - find another alignment shop. Inner tire wear is usually related to a Toe setting. Eibach Pro-Kit are not that low that you can't align to normal specifications.
Appreciate 0