BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

01-27-2019, 12:13 PM   #1
Mossberg128i
Private
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i

Performance Exhaust Sounds, Wind Fairing, 5 things I hate

Hey there 1addicts. It has been a while since I have posted because I have been working on a bunch of other projects (e21, e28, e30, e34... etc.,). But I also started a youtube channel to document the process and I am finally beginning to make some 1 series videos. I wanted to share some sounds of the BMW performance exhaust, my roof rack and Thule wind fairing modification, and just a typical "5 things I hate" video that we recently made. In retrospect, the 5 things I hate was pretty stupid because it is hard to find things to hate about this car. I have so far installed a performance exhaust (pure joy) and other basic cosmetic mods (e.g., rear BMW DVD Tablets, roof racks, red intake scoops), and will be installing mudflaps in an upcoming video along with some basic DIYs (e.g., air filters, sparks, oil change). I will also be adding the performance intake in the next month to compliment the performance exhaust. Check out our other vids, we have transmission DIYs and have also vinyl wrapped some classic BMWs. Hope you enjoy!

5 Things I Hate about the e82–

128i Performance Exhaust Sounds–

e82 Roof Rack and Thule Wind Fairing –

Appreciate 0