BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

05-14-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
Expert@ApexWheels
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

► APEX | Bimmerfest 2013 Sticker and Contest!

Bimmerfest 2013 and the caravans are almost here and APEX thought they needed something to commemorate them, and add some fun!

We created the APEX Bimmmerfest 2013 sticker and contest for the occasions; sponsored in part by Toyo Tires and StopTech Brakes.

To get your sticker, all you have to do is come by the APEX Race Parts booth at Bimmerfest 2013 or you can meet us along the way on the Northern California Bimmerfest Caravan. It’ll be easy to spot us in our white E90 335D and F30 328i as we’ll have “Photographer” along with other vinyl on the cars and will be taking pictures along the way.

To take part in the contest, get the sticker somewhere on your car, take a picture or video, and then share it on our Facebook page.

The images or videos with the most likes and shares will win. We will choose 10 winners in this contest. First place will receive either an APEX Stud Kit or APEX Spacer Kit and an APEX T-shirt. Additionally, the remaining winners chosen will win an APEX T-shirt in their size of choice. Keep the sticker as a collectible for years to come!

Get all of the details at the APEX Race Parts Blog:http://www.myapexparts.com/2013/05/1...r-and-contest/