BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-27-2014, 12:47 AM   #133
Nugget
Colonel
Rep
Drives: G81 M3 Touring, GR Supra GTS

Garage List
2011 BMW 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MuNkY6913 View Post
Way to side step on that. Jealousy rears it's ugly head again and the name calling starts. I guess I would be a little mad if my car was that slow too. Hahaha.
More data to support my theory
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2014, 06:48 AM   #134
MuNkY6913
The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugget
Quote:
Way to side step on that. Jealousy rears it's ugly head again and the name calling starts. I guess I would be a little mad if my car was that slow too. Hahaha.
More data to support my theory
Glad you finally saw the humor in it. There just might be hope after all.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0
      08-27-2014, 06:57 AM   #135
MuNkY6913
The Crowing
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 135i

Garage List
2009 135i  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GR1P
Quote:
Pretty sure there was no emotion attached to anything I said. Except maybe the laughter could be tied to happiness. I'm not screaming for anything. Just pointing out advantages/disadvantages which is what the original post was about. Unless I read it wrong. Your comments about fanboy can be directed back at you. How is that even an insult, your trying to use it that way. Hey your a fan of something. Hahaha. Good one. Not sure what your hunting for. Glad your car runs so smooth, and you know where it's sacrifices lie. Not sure how much simpler the setup is either. Sounds pretty complicated. Also looks like your ready for the future and ready to build the block at a moments notice. Congrats. Why can't I take advantage of the situation before it advances 5 years and then I can't say anything? I think I'm allowed to poke fun while I have the chance. By the way your car is slow. Haha.
If that's all you intended, then great. But you come off extremely obnoxious.
I was being obnoxious. It's funnier that way. As you can see I posted no data at all to prove or disprove anything. I just said something obvious and laughed while people got extremely defensive about it. Did it in the pure turbo thread to but my buddy asked me not to clog the thread. So I never replied back. Don't get to mess with the N55 crowd very often. Might as well take advantage of it.

2009 135i : BMS JB4 G5 ISO,CXRacing FMIC Kit,Injen Cold Air Intake,Evolution Raceworks Charge Pipe,Walboro Inline Fuel Pump, E85 BMS Backend Flash w/ 60% E85,BMS Meth injection (trunkmount),BMS dual meth nozzles,Spec stage 2+ clutch w/ steel SWFW,BMS Catless Downpipes,Berk Tech Race Axleback
Appreciate 0