BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-10-2007, 09:52 AM   #45
mesier1111
Banned
mesier1111's Avatar
26
Rep
1,626
Posts

Drives: 335i coupe, titanium
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
Sorry turbo the m is a no go... unless i decide to torture myself and go to diff dealerships but i dunno how well it could pan out... apparently i wouldnt get the 7500 kickback since im trading in a car that has that same kickback...

heres a topic

who works out? i just started using no xplode but it has some creatine in it so i dunno if i wanna stick with it...
I workout, but my whole mentality was from a hockey point of view, so bodybuilders and other would probably completely disagree. I say the most important thing is what you eat before and after your workouts as well as the rest of the day. No need to add supplements to your diet, unless you would like a simple protein shake, but watch out for the ones that have asparteme (think I spelled that wrong)

I spent a lot of time in college and since researching and asking nutritionists and my college trainers what they suggest, and the reasoning behind it. I just think if you are going for not just a lean, fit look but a long and healthy life, let natural food give your body what it needs. I could go on for a while, but too many details to cover in one post.
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 09:53 AM   #46
mesier1111
Banned
mesier1111's Avatar
26
Rep
1,626
Posts

Drives: 335i coupe, titanium
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
eWWWWW


try

+1.......that works
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 09:55 AM   #47
F87LUV
Black Widow
F87LUV's Avatar
United_States
3434
Rep
15,051
Posts

Drives: '16 M2 19 X2 M35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philly

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2019 X2 M35i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [4.33]
her bod is sooo sick....
__________________
IG: Trackinheels
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 09:56 AM   #48
mesier1111
Banned
mesier1111's Avatar
26
Rep
1,626
Posts

Drives: 335i coupe, titanium
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
how YOU doing?
Stressed out over my company, but other than that, I'm good thanks for asking
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 10:00 AM   #49
F87LUV
Black Widow
F87LUV's Avatar
United_States
3434
Rep
15,051
Posts

Drives: '16 M2 19 X2 M35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philly

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2019 X2 M35i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [4.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesier1111 View Post
Stressed out over my company, but other than that, I'm good thanks for asking
whats wrong with it?
__________________
IG: Trackinheels
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 10:22 AM   #50
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
boostedbavarian's Avatar
Germany
105
Rep
9,791
Posts

Drives: to many cars too fast
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ON THE Cresents

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to boostedbavarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
I dont take creatine... i take no xplode that has some in it but its mainly an energy booster... its hard for me to fall asleep but normally... ill get home like 8 30 ish... take my nox hang for about 20mins and go to the gym... do 35mins of cardio and lift for another 30-45mins... go home drink a whey shake and fall asleep an hour or two later... only gives me like 6 hours though.. not enough to recover
thats funny bc i dont have a problem falling asleep and my routine is similar to yours but i guess different bodys so different reactions, i work between 10-11hrs a day depending on day and things going on, so the latest i leave is about 5 usually (7-5) and then i go to either physical therapy for my shoulder or home depending on which day(pt is m,w,f) so i also take nox with my lunch and before i go to the gym (8 pills a day) then im in the gym by 7pm and am there for 2hrs. (1 hr of cardio and 1 hr of weights and stretching) im home by 9pm, have something it eat bc im usually starving and craving for protein and then shower and stretch after that so by 10 im done and can just relax, either watch tv or go to sleep..
________
Ford motor company lamp factory
________
Headshops
________
VAPORIZER QUESTIONS
________
Live Sex

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:10 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 10:27 AM   #51
F87LUV
Black Widow
F87LUV's Avatar
United_States
3434
Rep
15,051
Posts

Drives: '16 M2 19 X2 M35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philly

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2019 X2 M35i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [4.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedbavarian View Post
thats funny bc i dont have a problem falling asleep and my routine is similar to yours but i guess different bodys so different reactions, i work between 10-11hrs a day depending on day and things going on, so the latest i leave is about 5 usually (7-5) and then i go to either physical therapy for my shoulder or home depending on which day(pt is m,w,f) so i also take nox with my lunch and before i go to the gym (8 pills a day) then im in the gym by 7pm and am there for 2hrs. (1 hr of cardio and 1 hr of weights and stretching) im home by 9pm, have something it eat bc im usually starving and craving for protein and then shower and stretch after that so by 10 im done and can just relax, either watch tv or go to sleep..
i need some time to unwind before bed... or else i get cranky... nox comes in pill form???
__________________
IG: Trackinheels
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 10:31 AM   #52
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
boostedbavarian's Avatar
Germany
105
Rep
9,791
Posts

Drives: to many cars too fast
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ON THE Cresents

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to boostedbavarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
i need some time to unwind before bed... or else i get cranky... nox comes in pill form???
ohh i see someones just cranky..lol j/k
yes, as long as we are thinking about the same thing.. im thinking of Nitrogen oxide pills are you talking about Nitrogen oxide???
________
FORD SAF
________
Oregon medical marijuana dispensaries
________
Funny_Bunny cam
________
HAND BLOWN GLASS

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 10:33 AM   #53
F87LUV
Black Widow
F87LUV's Avatar
United_States
3434
Rep
15,051
Posts

Drives: '16 M2 19 X2 M35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philly

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2019 X2 M35i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [4.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedbavarian View Post
ohh i see someones just cranky..lol j/k
yes, as long as we are thinking about the same thing.. im thinking of Nitrogen oxide pills are you talking about Nitrogen oxide???
noooooooooo


No Xplode....
__________________
IG: Trackinheels
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 10:46 AM   #54
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
boostedbavarian's Avatar
Germany
105
Rep
9,791
Posts

Drives: to many cars too fast
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ON THE Cresents

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to boostedbavarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
noooooooooo


No Xplode....
i got it now, it is similar as no xplode does have an energy booster in it which is basically the same as nox pills, only difference is that nox is just that, only an energy booster. here is no xplodes energy formula


NO Meta-Fusion (patent pending)
(L-arginine AKG, Citral-M (citrulline malate), L-citrulline AKG, L-histidine AKG, RC-NOS (rutacarpine 95%), gynostemma pentaphyllum (95% gypenosides), NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide)


and the formula behind nox pills





Serving Size 3 Caplet(s)
Servings Per Container 60



Amount Per Serving % DV




Arginine alpha-Ketoglutarate (A-AKG) 3000.00 mg **

pHylex9? Delivery System 1500.00 mg **

Calcium (as Calcium Phosphate) **

Cellulose ethers and composites **

Seaweed Extract **

Corn Extract **

Pectin **

Magnesium Stearate **




** Daily Value (DV) not established
________
EASYVAPE VAPORIZER
________
Sell vaporizers
________
CALIFORNIA DISPENSARIES
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 11:21 AM   #55
Taittinger
Major
Taittinger's Avatar
United_States
34
Rep
1,019
Posts

Drives: Monaco Blue E92
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i Cpe  [0.00]
I take, supplementally, L-Carnitine, glucosomine-chondroitin, glutamine, BCAAs, multi-vitamin, and aspirin.

I used to use creatine, Ripped Fuel (with ephedra), chromium picolinate.
__________________


'07 Monaco Blue 335i ordered 9/4 built 9/21 shipped 9/28 arrived 10/12 at dealership 10/18 vroom 10/19 christened 11/3...
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 12:09 PM   #56
TurboFan
Ski bum
TurboFan's Avatar
169
Rep
6,208
Posts

Drives: sideways
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Knee deep in the pow

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedbavarian View Post
OMG i thought the same exact thing when i saw this face, rofl..we needed this thread i was bored yesterday at work with only work to do..lmao, hows the shoulder??? im in pt right now for my rotator cuff, trying to get ready to pitch next spring, gotta love the off season..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taittinger View Post
I have used creatine for a while but I think I am done with it. It definitely helps but with elbow, shoulder and other joint problems, I am not sure I should be lifting heavy anymore. Maybe the creatine was causing me to lift heavier than my joints are able to support.
Funny thing was, I backed off the heavy lifting, moved to 18-20 reps per muscle group, total body 3 days / week. Then I got hurt. Not sure how....
__________________

1999 e46 328i Ti Silver / Black[retired]
2007 e90 335xi Jet Black / Black[retired]
2011 e70 X5 35d Vermillion Red / Cinnamon
2011 e92 M3 LeMans / Fox Red extended
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 12:10 PM   #57
TurboFan
Ski bum
TurboFan's Avatar
169
Rep
6,208
Posts

Drives: sideways
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Knee deep in the pow

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesier1111 View Post
I workout, but my whole mentality was from a hockey point of view, so bodybuilders and other would probably completely disagree. I say the most important thing is what you eat before and after your workouts as well as the rest of the day. No need to add supplements to your diet, unless you would like a simple protein shake, but watch out for the ones that have asparteme (think I spelled that wrong)

I spent a lot of time in college and since researching and asking nutritionists and my college trainers what they suggest, and the reasoning behind it. I just think if you are going for not just a lean, fit look but a long and healthy life, let natural food give your body what it needs. I could go on for a while, but too many details to cover in one post.
I totaly agree. When I went from football to hockey, my workouts completely changed.
__________________

1999 e46 328i Ti Silver / Black[retired]
2007 e90 335xi Jet Black / Black[retired]
2011 e70 X5 35d Vermillion Red / Cinnamon
2011 e92 M3 LeMans / Fox Red extended
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 12:13 PM   #58
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
boostedbavarian's Avatar
Germany
105
Rep
9,791
Posts

Drives: to many cars too fast
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ON THE Cresents

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to boostedbavarian
[QUOTE=TurboFan;1519882]Funny thing was, I backed off the heavy lifting, moved to 18-20 reps per muscle group, total body 3 days / week. Then I got hurt. Not sure how....[/QUOTE

wow, i got mine from a combination of pitching and working out with bad posture, i let my shoulders roll foward tightening my chest and shoulder muscles and then pitching just threw it out...i never realized when i was younger how important posture is, i cant stress how great it is now, your stronger, you breath better, it really is important that when alotta people lift to watch their posture..
________
SUZUKI MR WAGON
________
Weed Vaporizer
________
LuxuryStarXXX
________
Hathi live

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:11 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 12:36 PM   #59
F87LUV
Black Widow
F87LUV's Avatar
United_States
3434
Rep
15,051
Posts

Drives: '16 M2 19 X2 M35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philly

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2019 X2 M35i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [4.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedbavarian View Post

wow, i got mine from a combination of pitching and working out with bad posture, i let my shoulders roll foward tightening my chest and shoulder muscles and then pitching just threw it out...i never realized when i was younger how important posture is, i cant stress how great it is now, your stronger, you breath better, it really is important that when alotta people lift to watch their posture..
__________________
IG: Trackinheels
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 12:45 PM   #60
boostedbavarian
......................... .........................
boostedbavarian's Avatar
Germany
105
Rep
9,791
Posts

Drives: to many cars too fast
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ON THE Cresents

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to boostedbavarian
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
im all about posture, lol i see these like high school football kids in the gym and you can just tell its gonna happen they sit there and do a 100's of bicep curls and you can just see their shoulders rolled inward..
________
BUY SILVER SURFER VAPORIZER
________
Herbal vaporizers
________
COLORADO DISPENSARIES
________
VOLCANO VAPORIZER DIGIT

Last edited by boostedbavarian; 08-19-2011 at 05:12 AM..
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 12:55 PM   #61
F87LUV
Black Widow
F87LUV's Avatar
United_States
3434
Rep
15,051
Posts

Drives: '16 M2 19 X2 M35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philly

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2019 X2 M35i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [4.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedbavarian View Post
im all about posture, lol i see these like high school football kids in the gym and you can just tell its gonna happen they sit there and do a 100's of bicep curls and you can just see their shoulders rolled inward..
I always try pay mind to my posture. Sometimes I end up sinking in but i stop myself and go back to better form. This fn guy last night... out of all the empty benches, comes and sits next to mine then waits for me to finish a set and goes... i see you struggling, blah blah... like did i ask you? go away
__________________
IG: Trackinheels
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 01:07 PM   #62
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
231
Rep
6,188
Posts

Drives: See Sig
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ

iTrader: (8)

This thread is so effing boring. And the better looking pic of the brunette is still kinda gross. Thats a little too much gym for me. Nothing to hold on to.
__________________
13 HD FatBob
17 A4 Glacier/Black 1st Edition/Pre+/Sport/EurocodeTMD/Racechip
16 S6 (gone),14 S6 (gone),14 S6 (gone),13 S6 (gone),10 S4 (gone)
07 335i(gone)
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 01:10 PM   #63
F87LUV
Black Widow
F87LUV's Avatar
United_States
3434
Rep
15,051
Posts

Drives: '16 M2 19 X2 M35i
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philly

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2019 X2 M35i  [0.00]
2016 BMW M2  [4.33]
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperM3 View Post
This thread is so effing boring. And the better looking pic of the brunette is still kinda gross. Thats a little too much gym for me. Nothing to hold on to.
scroll down and tell me which chick has the hottest bod?

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/
__________________
IG: Trackinheels
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 01:20 PM   #64
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
231
Rep
6,188
Posts

Drives: See Sig
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGirl4U View Post
scroll down and tell me which chick has the hottest bod?

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/
It takes me to a site with profiles and I have to log in or something. Can you just give me like 5 pics on here to choose from?
__________________
13 HD FatBob
17 A4 Glacier/Black 1st Edition/Pre+/Sport/EurocodeTMD/Racechip
16 S6 (gone),14 S6 (gone),14 S6 (gone),13 S6 (gone),10 S4 (gone)
07 335i(gone)
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 01:25 PM   #65
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
231
Rep
6,188
Posts

Drives: See Sig
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ

iTrader: (8)

(Stolen from another thread)

This is what I want my girl to look like.
Attached Images
 
__________________
13 HD FatBob
17 A4 Glacier/Black 1st Edition/Pre+/Sport/EurocodeTMD/Racechip
16 S6 (gone),14 S6 (gone),14 S6 (gone),13 S6 (gone),10 S4 (gone)
07 335i(gone)
Appreciate 0
      10-10-2007, 01:26 PM   #66
SoYank
Major General
SoYank's Avatar
United_States
472
Rep
7,516
Posts

Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Vinton, Virginia

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via Yahoo to SoYank
Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post


I just lost my lunch, breakfast, and last night's dinner, all at the same time.
__________________
2009 E90 335i Montego Blue Black Leather Burl Walnut 6MT US Spec
SatNav ZPP ZCW 6FL TPMS iDrive PDC HWS Xenons BMW Assist Power Rear Sunshade Logic 7
European Taillights Rear Foglamp OEM Alarm PicoTray DataToys XM-DVR Multi-view Processor
Quaife ATB LSD Short Shift Knob Hartge Anti-Roll Bars AP Racing Front Brakes 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:06 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST