BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-18-2019, 07:45 AM   #8691
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
5440
Rep
3,321
Posts

Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Attached Images
 
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition
Hebrews 4:12
Appreciate 5
cjb762539.00
vreihen16500.50
anglo35558.50

      07-18-2019, 09:12 AM   #8692
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
5440
Rep
3,321
Posts

Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Attached Images
 
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition
Hebrews 4:12
Appreciate 9
      07-18-2019, 01:54 PM   #8693
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6286
Rep
12,460
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Release the memes!

Berkely:
The city is removing gender-specific words in its municipal code. It will cost the city about $600 to make the changes. The Berkeley City Council unanimously passed the measure to replace more than two dozen commonly used terms on Tuesday.

It will switch words like “he” and “she” to “they” and “them” in the city code. “Manholes” will be changed to “maintenance holes” and references to manmade will be changed to “artificial.”


Who in da fuh sits around digging for this stuff?
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 3
      07-18-2019, 02:03 PM   #8694
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
7303
Rep
9,102
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
z
Attached Images
 
__________________
I need some warm warming up stuff -LUPS
Appreciate 1
      07-18-2019, 03:14 PM   #8695
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
3240
Rep
3,585
Posts

Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB RR
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)

Appreciate 1
DonaldPump5440.00

      07-18-2019, 03:36 PM   #8696
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
5440
Rep
3,321
Posts

Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
Speaks volumes
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition
Hebrews 4:12
Appreciate 3
Delta03117070.00
Run Silent11148.00
iconoclast3240.00

      07-18-2019, 10:17 PM   #8697
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
iconoclast's Avatar
No_Country
3240
Rep
3,585
Posts

Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB RR
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: In, Out & Around...

iTrader: (0)

this isn't a meme but more of an observation... all these people talking about russia hacked this and that and infiltrated the US through social media, compromised data, news, and misused information to distort and misinform then go and download a "russian app" that they give permission to their phone for any and all data now through eternity for any purpose in any fashion. wtf!?

"You grant FaceApp a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, fully-paid, transferable sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and display your User Content and any name, username or likeness provided in connection with your User Content in all media formats and channels now known or later developed, without compensation to you. When you post or otherwise share User Content on or through our Services, you understand that your User Content and any associated information (such as your [username], location or profile photo) will be visible to the public. "
Appreciate 1
      07-19-2019, 05:43 AM   #8698
Grumpy Old Man
Lieutenant Colonel
Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
Canada
6247
Rep
1,921
Posts

Drives: Porsche 993, 2015 MB GLK
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Niagara on the Lake

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iconoclast View Post
this isn't a meme but more of an observation... all these people talking about russia hacked this and that and infiltrated the US through social media, compromised data, news, and misused information to distort and misinform then go and download a "russian app" that they give permission to their phone for any and all data now through eternity for any purpose in any fashion. wtf!?

"You grant FaceApp a perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, fully-paid, transferable sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, publicly perform and display your User Content and any name, username or likeness provided in connection with your User Content in all media formats and channels now known or later developed, without compensation to you. When you post or otherwise share User Content on or through our Services, you understand that your User Content and any associated information (such as your [username], location or profile photo) will be visible to the public. "
'
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 3
2000cs906.50
iconoclast3240.00
Run Silent11148.00

      07-19-2019, 06:46 AM   #8699
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6286
Rep
12,460
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

m
Attached Images
  
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 7
      07-19-2019, 06:52 AM   #8700
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6286
Rep
12,460
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

o
Attached Images
 
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 12
scostu1003.50
Delta03117070.00
iconoclast3240.00
DonaldPump5440.00
UncleWede7558.00
anglo35558.50
Run Silent11148.00
Robin_NL4839.00

      07-19-2019, 11:06 AM   #8701
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6286
Rep
12,460
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Release More Memes!

'America' and 'American' Listed Among Words to Avoid at Colorado State University.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...erica-n2550271
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
scostu1003.50

      07-19-2019, 11:35 AM   #8702
cjb762
Captain
United_States
539
Rep
613
Posts

Drives: 2013 135is, MG 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Crozet, VA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Release More Memes!

'America' and 'American' Listed Among Words to Avoid at Colorado State University.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...erica-n2550271
To be fair to CSU, those were only on a draft document that got leaked, and "America" and "American" weren't in the final draft of the document that was released.

On the other hand, the fact that they felt the need to release an "inclusive language guide" at all is pretty ridiculous.
Appreciate 2
scostu1003.50
Run Silent11148.00

      07-19-2019, 12:46 PM   #8703
TheWatchGuy
Major
TheWatchGuy's Avatar
1882
Rep
1,439
Posts

Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: CO

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjb762 View Post
To be fair to CSU, those were only on a draft document that got leaked, and "America" and "American" weren't in the final draft of the document that was released.

On the other hand, the fact that they felt the need to release an "inclusive language guide" at all is pretty ridiculous.
its also not a CSU thing, but a group of grad students as a part of an inclusive mentoring thing that try to promote diversity and inclusion.

CSU is an agg school at heart. Trust me, they enjoy their patriotism.
__________________
@drunkcowatches on ig

Am I a watch guy, or do i watch guys?
Appreciate 1
cjb762539.00

      07-19-2019, 01:03 PM   #8704
cjb762
Captain
United_States
539
Rep
613
Posts

Drives: 2013 135is, MG 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Crozet, VA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWatchGuy View Post
its also not a CSU thing, but a group of grad students as a part of an inclusive mentoring thing that try to promote diversity and inclusion.

CSU is an agg school at heart. Trust me, they enjoy their patriotism.
Thanks for the info - very good to know!
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2019, 05:05 PM   #8705
adc100
Major
843
Rep
1,041
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Release More Memes!

'America' and 'American' Listed Among Words to Avoid at Colorado State University.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...erica-n2550271
Sounds like Omar will be reelected.
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2019, 12:04 AM   #8706
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Robin_NL's Avatar
Netherlands
4839
Rep
7,419
Posts

Drives: HS M2 Competition
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Netherlands/ Lilyhammer, Norway

iTrader: (0)



Cheers
Robin
Appreciate 4
iconoclast3240.00
anglo35558.50

      07-20-2019, 12:42 AM   #8707
Eriphill
Captain
974
Rep
775
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
Appreciate 0
      07-20-2019, 02:47 PM   #8708
NickyC
Major General
NickyC's Avatar
4946
Rep
5,489
Posts

Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Somewhere I don't want to be

iTrader: (17)



Appreciate 4
anglo35558.50
3GFX570.50

      07-20-2019, 04:04 PM   #8709
Run Silent
Run Deep
Run Silent's Avatar
United_States
11148
Rep
3,078
Posts

Drives: Back and Forth To Work
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: The Mountains

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Food for thought
Attached Images
 
__________________
Nou gaan ons braai!
Appreciate 5
      07-21-2019, 06:26 AM   #8710
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
6286
Rep
12,460
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Got Sheep?
Attached Images
   
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 7
anglo35558.50
3GFX570.50
arkie6300.50
Robin_NL4839.00

      07-21-2019, 06:39 AM   #8711
Teufel_Hunden
Teufel Hunden
Teufel_Hunden's Avatar
United_States
5142
Rep
2,062
Posts

Drives: 2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Maryland

iTrader: (3)

.
Attached Images
 
__________________
2013 M3 6MT LMB ZCP|AA Signature Exhaust|aFe Stage 2 Intake|F10 M5 Shift Knob|UCP|CF Splitters|CF High Kick Spoiler|CF Side Gills|CF Diffuser|MH Stud Kit|KW HAS Kit|Avant Garde M359 MB|BBMWCCA Member
Appreciate 2
      07-21-2019, 08:15 AM   #8712
DonaldPump
Brigadier General
DonaldPump's Avatar
5440
Rep
3,321
Posts

Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Boulder, CO

iTrader: (0)

Hahahaha
Attached Images
 
__________________
2013 BSM Coral Red E92 335i 6MT M-Sport
2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Edition
Hebrews 4:12
Appreciate 5
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20 PM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST