BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)
 





 

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-03-2010, 07:43 AM   #45
FrankoQ
Deny everything
FrankoQ's Avatar
United_States
182
Rep
11,361
Posts

Drives: 2006 330i; 2015 X6, S1000RR
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Beautiful MD

iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2015 BMW X6  [0.00]
2006 330i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to FrankoQ
Just the fact that Mclaren and Ferrari are in the back will make for a good race.
That is if the race goes the distance.
__________________

I need a drink

Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 12:06 PM   #46
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
E90SLAM's Avatar
Hong Kong
1420
Rep
61,728
Posts

Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Pics
Attached Images
                              
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 12:08 PM   #47
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
E90SLAM's Avatar
Hong Kong
1420
Rep
61,728
Posts

Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
More pics
Attached Images
                             
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #48
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
E90SLAM's Avatar
Hong Kong
1420
Rep
61,728
Posts

Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
and more!
Attached Images
            
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 01:18 PM   #49
KANdaddy
Lieutenant Colonel
KANdaddy's Avatar
153
Rep
1,868
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 CS - SMB
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cali

iTrader: (5)

Great to see Webber finally having some success.

Besides being hot is Jenson's gf a model or other well-known property of some sort?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 01:21 PM   #50
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
E90SLAM's Avatar
Hong Kong
1420
Rep
61,728
Posts

Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Great to see Webber finally having some success.

Besides being hot is Jenson's gf a model or other well-known property of some sort?
Jessica Michibata is a model....
let me dig up some of her NSFW pics later...
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 01:39 PM   #51
Zoli007
First Lieutenant
Zoli007's Avatar
United_States
101
Rep
347
Posts

Drives: 2016 MCB M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Cooper City, FL

iTrader: (0)

I always look forward to these threads for the photos. Awesome work as usual!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 07:30 PM   #52
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
E90SLAM's Avatar
Hong Kong
1420
Rep
61,728
Posts

Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Jessica Michibata (NSFW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Great to see Webber finally having some success.

Besides being hot is Jenson's gf a model or other well-known property of some sort?
Here's more pics...
Attached Images
              
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #53
KANdaddy
Lieutenant Colonel
KANdaddy's Avatar
153
Rep
1,868
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 CS - SMB
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cali

iTrader: (5)

ahhhh......she's one of my peeps :P
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #54
kash_0
Private First Class
Australia
4
Rep
105
Posts

Drives: F30 340i MSport
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sydney

iTrader: (0)

Nice to see Webber with some more success...has to be one of the unluckiest drivers around; hopefully he can convert the pole.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 04:47 AM   #55
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
E90SLAM's Avatar
Hong Kong
1420
Rep
61,728
Posts

Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Good Race! There's a lot tension and some decent overtakes!!!
Great job RBR to overcome their reliability problem even in Malaysia climate!
Hamilton did a great drive from P20 to P6, but surprisingly Force India has improved so much now, they might be underrated this year.

And I think the driver of the day should be Alonso, climbing from the back of the grid. Being competitive until the final lap, making good time and speed despite the gearbox/transmission issue, he adopt the car's problem the fight till the final lap! I thought the problem was gone when he went for pit...but he was driving the illed prancing horse till the final fight with Button....what a drive from Alonso....i nearly dropped my jaw when i still hear the downshift issue in the final laps....

with this tight competition going on with three different constructor winnings on the first three races...this season might not be as bad as we thought when we left bahrain....just hope the boring tracks like Abu Dhabi and Valencia will have "something" to spike the race....
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #56
KANdaddy
Lieutenant Colonel
KANdaddy's Avatar
153
Rep
1,868
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 CS - SMB
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cali

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SLAM View Post
Good Race! There's a lot tension and some decent overtakes!!!
Great job RBR to overcome their reliability problem even in Malaysia climate!
Hamilton did a great drive from P20 to P6, but surprisingly Force India has improved so much now, they might be underrated this year.

And I think the driver of the day should be Alonso, climbing from the back of the grid. Being competitive until the final lap, making good time and speed despite the gearbox/transmission issue, he adopt the car's problem the fight till the final lap! I thought the problem was gone when he went for pit...but he was driving the illed prancing horse till the final fight with Button....what a drive from Alonso....i nearly dropped my jaw when i still hear the downshift issue in the final laps....

with this tight competition going on with three different constructor winnings on the first three races...this season might not be as bad as we thought when we left bahrain....just hope the boring tracks like Abu Dhabi and Valencia will have "something" to spike the race....
Agree 100%. Couldn't have summed it up better myself. Too bad my fantasy team took a beating since Alonso did not finish

Also, need to mention how great both Renault drivers are doing. Kubica in the top 4 again and Petrov put on a great drive, esp when battling Hamilton. Too bad he had reliability issues.

Vettel is on a mission this year. No one even remotely has his pace. Hopefully the mechanical demons are over.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 11:36 AM   #57
FruitCake
Banned
Taiwan
59
Rep
1,680
Posts

Drives: '10 E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (19)

well deserved win for Vettel
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 01:02 PM   #58
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
E90SLAM's Avatar
Hong Kong
1420
Rep
61,728
Posts

Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Pics
Attached Images
                              
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 01:03 PM   #59
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
E90SLAM's Avatar
Hong Kong
1420
Rep
61,728
Posts

Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
a few more
Attached Images
     
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 01:40 PM   #60
Shorestyle031
Private First Class
Shorestyle031's Avatar
23
Rep
170
Posts

Drives: 08 M roadster
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Point Pleasent, NJ

iTrader: (0)

Button and Hamilton just could not cut it today. Disappointing that the cars were holding them back.
__________________
08 M roadster
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 02:00 PM   #61
KANdaddy
Lieutenant Colonel
KANdaddy's Avatar
153
Rep
1,868
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 CS - SMB
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cali

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorestyle031 View Post
Button and Hamilton just could not cut it today. Disappointing that the cars were holding them back.
Umm...did you watch the same race we did?? As much as I hate to give Hamilton props....he drove a brilliant race. Going from 20th to 6th was pretty damn impressive.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 02:31 PM   #62
Shorestyle031
Private First Class
Shorestyle031's Avatar
23
Rep
170
Posts

Drives: 08 M roadster
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Point Pleasent, NJ

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Umm...did you watch the same race we did?? As much as I hate to give Hamilton props....he drove a brilliant race. Going from 20th to 6th was pretty damn impressive.
So do i, Hamilton came a long way from the back in the start, but they were saying that they could not get the straight line speed that was needed on the course to lead the pack. It seemed that after the second stop Hamilton did not charge to the front as strong as he was in the beginning. To my understanding that the lack of downforce played a big role, but maybe i miss heard.
__________________
08 M roadster
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #63
ARMAN
Banned
ARMAN's Avatar
16
Rep
76
Posts

Drives: 335i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: FL

iTrader: (0)

I believe it is a design flaw with the McLaren snorkel what cause them to lose downforce.
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #64
KANdaddy
Lieutenant Colonel
KANdaddy's Avatar
153
Rep
1,868
Posts

Drives: 2018 M3 CS - SMB
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cali

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorestyle031 View Post
So do i, Hamilton came a long way from the back in the start, but they were saying that they could not get the straight line speed that was needed on the course to lead the pack. It seemed that after the second stop Hamilton did not charge to the front as strong as he was in the beginning. To my understanding that the lack of downforce played a big role, but maybe i miss heard.
Agree but I think the bigger factor is that McLaren blew it on the qualifying strategy. If Hamilton had been able to qualify within the first 2 rows, the downforce factor would have been a non factor IMO and he would have been challenging for a podium, MAYBE a win.

My early season assessment is that the only consistent challenger to Vettel this year will be...ekkk..dare I admit it....Hamilton. But I also stand by my word in saying Vettel vs. Hamilton, all other factors being equal, Vettel will make Hamilton his bitch. He is just a better driver and has more mental toughness. If Hamilton experienced the same situations Vettel did in Bahrain and Australia, he'd be throwing a tantrum and crying to his dad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARMAN View Post
I believe it is a design flaw with the McLaren snorkel what cause them to lose downforce.
In addition (if referring to the Hamilton/Sutil battle) it seems Force India were running a smaller wing which allowed for more straight-line speed, making it difficult for Hamilton to get a decent run on Sutil.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 07:52 PM   #65
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
E90SLAM's Avatar
Hong Kong
1420
Rep
61,728
Posts

Drives: A BBS WHORE
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: .

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Appreciate 0
      04-04-2010, 08:51 PM   #66
ianbiz
Back in a BMW
ianbiz's Avatar
United_States
165
Rep
5,176
Posts

Drives: 2015 335i Msport
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (8)

good race again.
__________________
Ian
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 AM.




1addicts
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST