BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-27-2022, 07:44 AM   #1
boostd6
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2009 Bmw 135i

Active autowerks gen 1 N54

Hi guys I just picked up a active autowerks gen 1 exhaust. I currently have a stock exhaust with down pipes with cat and resonator delete. I was wondering when installing the new exhaust if I should put the stock resonator back in? The only reason I switched exhausts is I'm looking for the car to be a bit louder, but not crazy loud. Im looking for peoples opinions on what they have done or heard.

TIA
Appreciate 0
      04-29-2022, 10:10 AM   #2
ndkicks4u
Rep
Drives: E82 135i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostd6 View Post
Hi guys I just picked up a active autowerks gen 1 exhaust. I currently have a stock exhaust with down pipes with cat and resonator delete. I was wondering when installing the new exhaust if I should put the stock resonator back in? The only reason I switched exhausts is I'm looking for the car to be a bit louder, but not crazy loud. Im looking for peoples opinions on what they have done or heard.

TIA
Im running a gen1 with catless downpipes and I love the sound. Its not to loud for me at all but you will for sure hear it.
Appreciate 0