BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

12-18-2007, 11:26 AM   #1
cracka
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: VO 1M

Third Party Leasing Companies?

If we assume that the BMWFS lease terms on the 1er will not be favorable initially, which seems a safer & safer assumption as more details emerge about small allocations and limited ordering flexibility, it makes me wonder about third party leasing companies. Does anyone have any experience working with a company like Autoflex on a BMW? I'm curious how their terms would compare to BMWFS on a brand new model.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2007, 09:16 PM   #2
The_Stig2
Rep
Drives: Audi A4..for now

I'm from Dallas as well and have heard ads for both Autoflex and D&M and, as fate would have it, I'm also considering leasing a 1. I haven't spoken to anyone at D&M, but the guy that I spoke to at AF made it sound pretty tempting. We weren't running numbers against a new 1, but if they have the type of buying power that he was talking them up to have then I think you could get a pretty decent deal.

Thing is, you might have to wait a bit for the lease numbers to settle down in the market and I'm not sure if you're going to be able to get a car from any dealer's first allotment (especially in Dallas). Apparently they have contacts at dealerships across the nation not with manufacturers and it's those relationships that get them the good deals.

If you find out anything more, please keep us all updated!
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2007, 11:22 AM   #3
IrvRobinson2
Banned
Rep
Drives:

you can try PenFed also.
Appreciate 0