BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-16-2008, 05:32 PM   #23
wenyong88
Private
Rep
Drives:

Call my agent Leonard at BMW Bellevue and ask for demo or test drive. I saw it before I placed my order there, not sure it's a demo car or someone's car.

Or try BMW Seattle, I actually test drove one there so I'm sure they have a demo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyattHerb View Post
Went in to BMW of Bellevue on Monday the 14th of April in search of a 135i coupe but was unsuccessful. They had zilch. Not even a demo. They did have a 128 convertible on the showroom floor along with another outside but no coupes. They guy said the 135i "has been pretty popular" and were expecting some possibly this weekend.
I'm pretty much ready to purchase but I need to see it in the flesh...
About to cast my net...:wink:
[COLOR=darkolivegreen]Mods: 20% Tint | Ventureshield Clear Bra | GB E-Brake | Performance Pedals | Streamline SE Air Filter | Rear Fogs | GP Thunder 7500k | Alarm Kit
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 03:23 AM   #24
jdhiro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 M40i

I contacted BMW of Bellevue today and got the exact same line, "it has been pretty popular." I guess I'll go check out Seattle on Sat.
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 10:48 AM   #25
H2OSKIR
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives:

I stopped by Seattle yesterday to see if they had a brochure on the one convertible (anyone know if this even exists?) They had about 5 ones there including a 135 with a manual. Didn't ask if any of them were available for a test drive. After she looked for a brochure and did not have one I was on my own. I do know that I have driven several cars in Fife (some came back with more miles than when I left) where we have on 1 on order for an ED in June.
Appreciate 0
      04-26-2008, 04:48 PM   #26
jdhiro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

I stopped by BMW of Seattle today and test drove the 135i coupe they have there. I am now completely in love with this car (and the M5 they had on the showroom floor.)
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 09:16 PM   #27
blklacker
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

BMW of seattle hooked me up with a 135i, It was very nicely equipped with sports package and they threw in clear bra, floor mats, 40k. here is a pic and my sig has a pic of the inside leather package, lil specs of my ride. I have to say, Im a very proud owner and cannot get enough of this car. I just wish the weather was better today : ). If anyone in the greater seattle area has a 1 PM me if you wanna cruz

-135i BSM, CRBL ,custom front lip/Indianapolis red fade, blacked out tail lights/corner headlights, golf tee, BMS Air intake, SSTT, CF spoiler,Powdered coated OEM rims gunmetal high gloss,custom Rear diffuser Black/Indianapolis red fade
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 11:19 PM   #28
jdhiro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

BMW of Seattle was very friendly and helpful when I was in there. I'm definately going there when I'm ready to order (just waiting for my S2000 to sell first...)
Appreciate 0