BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

03-17-2008, 11:39 PM   #45
Rearro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bmw 135I

so.... Temple dog wants to meet on the weekend of the 29th I'm game!!! ( I have to check with the boss of course!!!)

I think that the drive to Leavenworth on the Pacific Northwest Highway( I think that's what it's called!!) HWY2 would be great lots of twisties!!! and a nice long drive!!! Eat something!! then we could head south on Hwy 970 and come out in South Cle Elum, Hop on I-90 west towards Bellevue. Stop somewhere in Seattle area for dinner and Head home from there!!

and OF COURSE stop and Take lots of Pictures!!!!!:thumbup:

All who are interested please post something on here and we'll need to set up times and meet-up location!! NOT TOO early as I have a long way to go!!

Or if there are other Ideas let's brain Storm!!

SOUNDS LIKE FUN!!!!

Appreciate 0
      03-17-2008, 11:44 PM   #46
Rearro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

OHhhhhhh It just came to me!!!
We could meet on the Kitsap county side of the water and Drive up towards Port Angeles and Take Hwy 101 down the coast towards Aberdeen and back toward Olympia!! :headbang:

I like that Idea I've never driven down 101 before but i heard the scenery is AWESOME!!!

Appreciate 0
      04-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #47
D30
Rep
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primo135 View Post
Portland, Oregon. 135i coupe - 6MT in Titanium Silver on order.
Ha... I knew it was a matter of time I would see you here!
D>
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 10:43 AM   #48
imported_Maurice
Not too sexy for his car.
Rep
Drives:

Hey guys: Not sure if the drive on 03-29 took place, but I will be picking up my car today. Hopefully there will be another drive happening this spring...
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2008, 12:38 PM   #49
Rearro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Maurice,
The drive did not take place. I'm still waiting to get people to sign up! I am very excited to participate in something. But We need some involvement.
I am avail on the weekends. My only concern is that it needs to take place soon, my wife is 3 weeks away from having our 1st child.

so let's figure out a date and start a sign up. I have also posted some ideas, but i think Leavenworth would be out of the question as it seems to still be snowing up in the pass.

Appreciate 0
      04-05-2008, 11:25 PM   #50
Rearro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

The meet!!

So this is what happen at today's meet for all of you who are interested!!!

I meet up with ME, Myself, and I, at around 1pm here in Silverdale.
And Off we went!! I headed north towards Sequim. The day was nice no rain and plenty of open road!! I stopped at the Sequim Costco and got some gas and a berry smoothie. I kept going north toward Port Angeles On Hwy 101...... Then I hit a long stretch of twisties right next to Crescent lake!! Very nice!! very scenic!! I had a blast with the 135i talk about handling!! WoW! My pregnant wife says to me " If you keep driving like this your going to make the Baby come out!!" lol!!
By then it started to rain!!
Drove all the way thru Forks and down the coast! Stopped at Ruby beach, the view took my breath away!! I also went breathless when I realized I had forgot the darn camera!!!. I continued down till I hit Aberdeen, and cut thru State Route 12 towards Elma, then on 8 till I got to 108 towards Mcleary, went thru Shelton and finally on Hwy 3 to Allyn/ Belfair, and ended up in Bremerton and Back to Silverdale!!

7 hours and more than 300 miles later I came home and the car Read 1004 miles!! So that means I only have 196 miles left on Break in!!

I have to say, the best part of this lil trip was, the car passing ( @ over 100 mph) and for sure!! driving on the edge of Crescent Lake!! Absolutely amazing!!!

I wish we could have gotten some people together!! Instead of the lonely One!! Hauling ass thru the northern part of the state!!

Just thought I would share my trip!!

Sorry no Pic's

Appreciate 0
      04-06-2008, 12:25 AM   #51
Templedogg
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i, Trailblazer SS, 1934 PU

I will be ready for a drive next weekend Rearro and look forward to seeing your car. I have two track days scheduled at PIR in May and need to get this sucker broken in ASAP. I still only have 500 on it.
      04-06-2008, 01:49 AM   #52
Rearro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

let me know what you have in mind?? I'm, cutting it really close as my wife is ready to deliver any time now!?

Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 10:38 AM   #53
Bz135i
Waiting for my 135
Rep
Drives:

Whats up guys,

I just received my production number on my order yesterday. I will take delivery in Late June or July. I am always up for some meets. I am down in Redmond, OR but I drive up to the Portland area all the time. I am the Community Organizer for the Oregon S2ki Club right now. I have been hoping to find a club for the 1 in the area.

As soon as I take delivery on my car I will set something up. Maybe some of you can join in on some of the S2ki drives until then.

Anyone up for that? We have one next weekend. We are doing a cruise over Mt. Hood and stopping to eat in Hood River at the Full Sail Brewery. There will be about 20-30 S2000's there. I am not supposed to invite "other" cars but what the heck.

PM or email me if you are interested.

Email- S2krollin@hotmail.com

Brandon
Appreciate 0
      04-25-2008, 10:44 AM   #54
Bz135i
Waiting for my 135
Rep
Drives:

Oh yeah, by the way. If you do choose to join the S2ki club please understand that we have a very strict safe driving policy. We like to drive spirited but we do it in a controlled manner. The reason most of the guys don't like having other cars join the drives is because there is always that sense of "my car is better then yours" and people start trying to show off. These drives are for fun and to enjoy our cars and the scenery.

Thanks,

Brandon
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2008, 08:53 PM   #55
blklacker
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Im in lynnwood area ready to ride

-135i BSM, CRBL ,custom front lip/Indianapolis red fade, blacked out tail lights/corner headlights, golf tee, BMS Air intake, SSTT, CF spoiler,Powdered coated OEM rims gunmetal high gloss,custom Rear diffuser Black/Indianapolis red fade
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2008, 02:37 AM   #56
blklacker
Captain
Rep
Drives: 135i

Cruzed to Leavenworth this weekend recommend the drive to any 1 owner. interstate 2 is a great ride. PM me if anyone is planning to go anytime soon.

-135i BSM, CRBL ,custom front lip/Indianapolis red fade, blacked out tail lights/corner headlights, golf tee, BMS Air intake, SSTT, CF spoiler,Powdered coated OEM rims gunmetal high gloss,custom Rear diffuser Black/Indianapolis red fade
Appreciate 0