BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

04-18-2019, 02:56 PM   #1
mfindigital
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 135i

Seat control module-help identify part

Hi everyone,

I installed an M3 drivers seat a few weeks back. I have the typical airbag and seat belt positioning codes. I think there are some sensors I need to swap from the old seat to the new for the positioning sensor, and I can get the airbag light coded out.

But I don't know what this plug controls, do any of you know? The line runs to the seat belt, so I'm assuming it is what triggering the seatbelt light I have, but I don't know for sure. Do you? Image is the plug running from the seat belt female portion and the plug from the seat control module that you plug the wire into.
Thanks!
Attached Images