BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

Closed Thread

06-06-2010, 02:09 AM   #23
ncarter124
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: A lot of them

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s View Post
WELCOME TO JUNE,

In my experience working at **********s your wonderful posts and remarks have been very enjoyable. You've done a great job handling this situation and I just wanted to say thank you for making everything so easy for me.

Because of your patience and understanding your wheels are just about ready to be shipped if you choose to believe me. I did not respond to any previous posts because I'm simply tired of all this. You are the only person who is continuing this harassment. Now because of how well you've handled this situation **********s, the company you love to hate has powdercoated your wheels at NO COST that is usually an additional 400.00 charge. The latest news I received from Forgestar is that your wheels were sent out to get powdercoated on 5/17 and should be arriving any minute now. Hmm....maybe a phone call and you would have received a quicker answer. Again, I stopped replying to your posts because they were really just irritating and we could have accomplished much more over the phone instead of you posting this on 4 different forum threads. But then again E-Mail's or PM's would have been best because you would have just gotten over the phone and just cursed at us repeatedly and not allow us to speak. Enjoy your 1748.00 set of Forgestar F14's that you got for 1098.00 and sorry again that it took this long to deliver it. But again thank you for your patience and understanding.

Kevin************.com
Wow, you keep him waiting 5+ months and then this is the reply. You'll never see a dime from me and probably a lot of others on this forum based solely on this.

And on a side note. How does 1748-400=1098?
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2010, 11:25 AM   #24
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncarter124 View Post
Wow, you keep him waiting 5+ months and then this is the reply. You'll never see a dime from me and probably a lot of others on this forum based solely on this.

And on a side note. How does 1748-400=1098?
He was given 250 OFF for being a part of the Group Buy.

Also, he has so many of these threads up that its hard to keep track and baby sit them. I can only hope to change the way you feel about our company somehow or someday. I apologized for my immature response in another thread and I believe he is the only member of the group buy whose wheels have not shipped yet. He is also the only Volvo in that group buy and according to information given to him by Forgestar it was difficult to have his wheels shipped by 2 months of the order date. The excuse for 6 months out, I dont know, I dont have any answers, all I know is what Forgestar tells me.

When his wheels are delivered, and the group buy is closed. I'll recap the group buy, and really just apologize for the delays, and my approach on handling irate customers. Again this was a groupbuy intended to deliver a quality product and help our company but the delays really, really hurt us here.

Sorry again.

Kevin************.com
Appreciate 0
      06-07-2010, 12:07 PM   #25
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: C30

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s View Post
He was given 250 OFF for being a part of the Group Buy.

Also, he has so many of these threads up that its hard to keep track and baby sit them. I can only hope to change the way you feel about our company somehow or someday. I apologized for my immature response in another thread and I believe he is the only member of the group buy whose wheels have not shipped yet. He is also the only Volvo in that group buy and according to information given to him by Forgestar it was difficult to have his wheels shipped by 2 months of the order date. The excuse for 6 months out, I dont know, I dont have any answers, all I know is what Forgestar tells me.

When his wheels are delivered, and the group buy is closed. I'll recap the group buy, and really just apologize for the delays, and my approach on handling irate customers. Again this was a groupbuy intended to deliver a quality product and help our company but the delays really, really hurt us here.

Sorry again.

Kevin************.com
How many lies and half truths are you going to tell on a public forum Kevin? I have exactly 1 active thread. This one. There are two active ORIGINAL group buy threads NOT STARTED BY ME. The one on e46 fanatics and the one here. You have chosen to spread this disastrous GB around not me.

After YOU repeatedly assured me and reassured me that MY VOLVO wheels would be delivered in the SAME time frame (4-6 weeks) as everyone elses and 5 months then went by, I contacted Forgestar. They said they could never have done 5x108 wheels in 4-6 weeks and YOU should have known better. It's not their fault that YOU do not know Sh*T about the products you are selling. YOU had plenty of opportunity to call forgestar and confirm, you did not. Your "Live Updated worksheet" nonsense was a good tale.

You can try to blame your customers for your arrogance, greed, and ignorance but, everyone here sees right through you. ALL of the comments here agree. You represent all that is wrong with business in america right now.

This is for you. Read it.

http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/edu/pubs/business/adv/bus02.shtm
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 09:37 AM   #26
onefastman
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2009 135i 2011 e92m dct

Wow...
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(1addicts.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2010, 12:41 PM   #27
HondaGoneRogue
They like my Swag...
Rep
Drives: 15 GSM 435i GC

Garage List

2015 435i Gran Coupe - Current
2008 AW 135i - Sold
Appreciate 0
      06-14-2010, 11:49 PM   #28
bankerkys
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2022 BMW M340i

**********s treated me right

I bought a set of Forgestars from Kevin at **********s for my 2010 BMW 135i and my experience was an A+. I had concerns about fitment when my wheels were delivered (my local tire shop said they wouldn't work on my car), so I was very irritated. Even so, all of my questions were answered promptly by Kevin and the other **********s staff. Turns out, the wheels fit perfectly once they were mounted.

I have no idea what a five month wait was about for the wheels you ordered, but it sounds like the problem was with Forgestar (and I don't blame you for being pissed). One bad experience, however, doesn't make **********s a poor vendor. I have no reservations about buying from **********s again.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 12:22 AM   #29
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep

So, a member here linked me to a thread in the 3 series section. Someone there feels I'm just impatient. Actually I've been keeping myself quite busy since ordering these Forgestar F14 wheels (that still have no delivery date) way back in January.

I've put together a little list. This is what you too can accomplish with your wait time if you order wheels from this poor excuse for a drop shipper...

Finally Finalize that divorce. Meet a new girl. Get to know her for a few months. Move in together for a few months. Then, decide it isn't working out. Break up, meet a new girl and start to get to know her. Whew, time fly's.

Decide to go back to school. Sign up, go to classes, take tests, graduate and recieve new certifications.

Get injured, have surgery, recover. Not happy with results, have second surgery, recover. carry on happily.

Crash the track bike. Fix it. Sell it. Buy a newer more powerful bike. Convert to track form so you can crash Bigger next time.

Build a new house. Start to finish.

Wow, when you think about it 6 months is a really Loooong time.

.................................................. ...............

And now a recap of the wheel timeline.

Order in January...4-6 weeks for delivery.

3/3/10 email from **********s...5-6 weeks until delivery.

4/8/10 email from **********s...3-5 weeks until delivery

4/30/10 **********s post..."call us for a refund. Your wheels aren't in production yet."

me...ring, ring, ring, "Hi I'm calling for my refund."

**********s... "Psyche... HaHa we have a license to steal."

5/19/10 email from **********s...your wheels will be completed the week of 5/17/10

6/15/10 ....today. 5 weeks later. still no email on the wheel shipment status from **********s. eagerly awaiting yet another 5-6 week wait.

So, my friend, at what point would you "lose patience".
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 12:41 AM   #30
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep

Congrats bankerkys, your car looks great!

It became **********s "Fault", responsibility, and VERY poor example of customer service when they DENIED the refund they offered in the official GB thread. The wheels were still not yet in production and cancelling the order with forgestar would've left them with NO obligation.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 07:30 PM   #31
Guessed
Rep
Drives: Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Buster View Post
Build a new house. Start to finish.

Wow, when you think about it 6 months is a really Loooong time.

.................................................. ...............

And now a recap of the wheel timeline.

Order in January...4-6 weeks for delivery.

3/3/10 email from **********s...5-6 weeks until delivery.

4/8/10 email from **********s...3-5 weeks until delivery

4/30/10 **********s post..."call us for a refund. Your wheels aren't in production yet."

me...ring, ring, ring, "Hi I'm calling for my refund."

**********s... "Psyche... HaHa we have a license to steal."

5/19/10 email from **********s...your wheels will be completed the week of 5/17/10

6/15/10 ....today. 5 weeks later. still no email on the wheel shipment status from **********s. eagerly awaiting yet another 5-6 week wait.

So, my friend, at what point would you "lose patience".
LOL, but was it a "custom" house.
Appreciate 0
      06-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #32
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep
Drives: Saturn Redline

so I forget if anyone has mentioned it yet....but have you tried disputing with credit card?
Appreciate 0
      06-16-2010, 03:23 PM   #33
modbargains
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i & 01 Toyota Avalon

1buster,

I was just informed by my shipping department that your wheels will be shipping out today. You should receive tracking numbers from our customer service department shortly.

Kevin************.com
************** ext 8009
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2010, 02:18 PM   #34
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep

1buster did you get a tracking number? was it activated?
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2010, 08:55 AM   #35
Chenry135
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: former 2008 135i/ 2006 STI

I bought CSL reps for my GTO about a year ago, and I had no problem. I think maybe Forgestars is the reason for them taking so long. As for customer service though, **********s seems to be lacking in that department in your case.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2010, 12:57 PM   #36
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakazoid View Post
1buster did you get a tracking number? was it activated?
Well, it didn't ship Wednesday as kevin posted. I got a tracking number Thursday but, it wasn't activated until very nearly Friday on the East Coast. They should arrive later this week putting them in my hands about a week before July after being told 4-6 weeks in January when I paid for them.

When they arrive, I will inspect to make sure they are the correct wheels with all parts included. The investigators then get them for their criminal case and finally my lawyers for the civil case.
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2010, 02:41 PM   #37
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Well, it didn't ship Wednesday as kevin posted. I got a tracking number Thursday but, it wasn't activated until very nearly Friday on the East Coast. They should arrive later this week putting them in my hands about a week before July after being told 4-6 weeks in January when I paid for them.

When they arrive, I will inspect to make sure they are the correct wheels with all parts included. The investigators then get them for their criminal case and finally my lawyers for the civil case.
Let me guess...standard ground shipping?
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2010, 02:49 PM   #38
jeremyc74
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i Montego/Terra

Quote:

Going that extra mile for the customer to ensure full satisfaction!
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2010, 02:59 PM   #39
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremyc74 View Post
Going that extra mile for the customer to ensure full satisfaction!

I'm glad someone saw where I was going with that
Appreciate 0
      06-25-2010, 07:25 PM   #40
Guessed
Rep
Drives: Black

what's the word?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2010, 02:18 PM   #41
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
Yes, ground.

I was able to inspect the wheels today after the investigator got what he needed.

They are quite beautiful but, of course, the order was filled incorrectly.

My car requires hub rings that are O.D.- 74mm, I.D.- 63.4mm. I was sent a different size.

I will test fit the rims to confirm ALL other measurements are correct once I am sent the proper Hub rings. I am sure they will be overnighted to me right?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2010, 09:49 PM   #42
Freakazoid
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Yes, ground.

I was able to inspect the wheels today after the investigator got what he needed.

They are quite beautiful but, of course, the order was filled incorrectly.

My car requires hub rings that are O.D.- 74mm, I.D.- 63.4mm. I was sent a different size.

I will test fit the rims to confirm ALL other measurements are correct once I am sent the proper Hub rings. I am sure they will be overnighted to me right?

so they're CUSTOM hub rings right... 6 months and you can get 'em!
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2010, 11:59 AM   #43
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep

Stock size for the C30 is 63.4mm not the 65.1mm I was sent.

I get what you're saying though.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2010, 11:51 PM   #44
1Buster
Enlisted Member
Rep

Quote:
so they're CUSTOM hub rings right... 6 months and you can get 'em!
If you ever considered going into the fortune telling business...

First off, I sent an email to **********s customer support last night and posted my problem on this site. As of now, I still haven't recieved an email back from **********s and despite every employee of **********s having visited here today, there is no post from them on this subject. I'm simply saying they have not acknowledged this issue or stated whether or not they are even working on it.

As you know I've demonstrated repeatedly since last January that I'm not known for my patience. So, I emailed forgestar directly this afternoon (west Coast time). They got back to me in a matter of minutes...

You guys will like this. Despite listing Volvo C30 and S40 fitment on their F14 page, Forgestar doesn't stock 63.4mm hub rings and they just assumed all Volvos were 65.1mm. They are farming the fabrication of these rings to some other company and because monday is a holiday, they expect them the middle of next week. Then of course they have to be shipped to me.

Now, you could think this is all Forgestar's fault but, I blame just one person: Kevin Bonifacio @ **********s

You see, WAY back in January I called Kevin and ordered these wheels. I provided him all the necessary figures...18x8.5 5x108 et 46 AND hub size 63.4mm to which he said he didn't need that number and never wrote it down. Writing it down on the order, even if he didn't think it was needed, would prevent me from having to say

....Wait for it....

Welcome to July.

I still have an incomplete and currently useless wheel order.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread