06-10-2011, 06:35 PM   #133
DiavelM3
4 Star General -Twilight Zone
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redadair View Post
At least I own a BMW with the N54 engine. With an JB4 chip. I also live less than 50 miles from the Miller Motorsports track of which both clubs I am a member to SCCA and BMWCCA regularly have open day track events at Miller. I have tracked my 07 335i and my 05 Subaru STi many, many times since 05.

But since you have read this post I am sure you have read my entries about Miller Sportspart track, right.

I have never had the HPFP issue, or limp mode on my car. I have ran at Miller in over 100 degree temps without any limp mode or significant loss of power in either car.

But as you say my cars are perfect.

And your extensive experience is?
My experience lies in sport bikes (liter bikes) not turbo cars. We can discuss sport bikes if you wish?
But if you read through this thread, which you mentioned earlier that you have, you will see that i NEVER stated I have experience in this segment. I never made those claims. Again, I am simply Switzerland and enjoy readin about people's experience with this new 1M and other cars and try to provide a neutral perspective on things.
Some people seem to think that this 1M is perfect and if anyone says anything wrong about it, their experience with it is inconclusive, not credible and void. Seems like even though you have a little experience with your 335 and a Subaru, that this overrides any personal experience that two people have had with the car already?? This is how you come off. Remember, you don't have the 1M yet, so, anything you say about it, is, well- Ultimately VOID and holds no credibility

But you being a member of the SCCA and BMWCCA trumps the OP's and Dan Parker's personal experience with the 1M as well. Oh, and your BMW with the N54 engine trumps my M3 with the S54....
We all get it. Your cars are perfect and so will your 1M and everybody doesn't know what they're talking about..So, you win...

Last edited by DiavelM3; 06-10-2011 at 06:44 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2011, 06:46 PM   #134
lavaletta
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: 04 3.0i Z4; 09 135i; VO 1M

Well I own both a 135 AND a 1M and I think you're all talking crap!!
      06-10-2011, 06:47 PM   #135
DiavelM3
4 Star General -Twilight Zone
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavaletta View Post
Well I own both a 135 AND a 1M and I think you're all talking crap!!
Have you tracked yours yet?
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2011, 06:56 PM   #136
Redadair
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 1M #293 - 88 E30 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari4evr1 View Post
My experience lies in sport bikes (liter bikes) not turbo cars. We can discuss sport bikes if you wish?
But if you read through this thread, which you mentioned earlier that you have, you will see that i NEVER stated I have experience in this segment. I never made those claims. Again, I am simply Switzerland and enjoy readin about people's experience with this new 1M and other cars and try to provide a neutral perspective on things.
Some people seem to think that this 1M is perfect and if anyone says anything wrong about it, their experience with it is inconclusive, not credible and void. Seems like even though you have a little experience with your 335 and a Subaru, that this overrides any personal experience that two people have had with the car already?? This is how you come off. Remember, you don't have the 1M yet, so, anything you say about it, is, well- Ultimately VOID and holds no credibility

But you being a member of the SCCA and BMWCCA trumps the OP's and Dan Parker's personal experience with the 1M as well. Oh, and your BMW with the N54 engine trumps my M3 with the S54....
We all get it. Your cars are perfect and so will your 1M and everybody doesn't know what they're talking about..So, you win...
I get it this response is a Switzerland type response right?

Dan Parker's track experience post is very informative, similar to all the Magazines entries we have ALL been reading right. At least Dan has a 1M unlike the OP who drives an M3 with sour grapes about the 1M. oh wait you also have an M3.

I only wish I could find one of the Perfect cars you are talking about!
August 8th ED (#293 of 739 or 740)
88 E30 M3 100% OEM 73K Miles
02 E39 M5 Le Mans Blue 50K Miles
06 E46 M3 ZCP 58K Miles
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread