Enlisted Member
Norway
Rep
Drives: BMW 1M

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP-1M View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tollefsen View Post
Picture from this season's first trackday. Photo taken by femmerpix.
The car is performing great after inlets install. Did some logs at the track and have received an updated map from buraq that takes advantage of the inlet upgrade.

Will do two full trackdays next weekend and are very excited

Also installed DCI's just for the sound. With silicone inlets and 20psi boost there is a lot of turbo spool noice
Lovely lovely picture. Forgive me for the thread tangent, but your shot so reminded me of one my buddy captured on film from a recent canyon carving outing between Chichibu and Okutama to the west of Tokyo.
Thanks. Love this picture. On most trackdays there is professionals photographers showing up to get some awesome pictures.

In-action pictures can be really cool
BMW 1M 2011. Akrapovic Evo exhaust w/wireless kit, AR design DP, , Wagner EVO I IC, Cobb chargepipe, Turbosmart Diverter valves, AFE GT Momentum intake, MMP inlets, Cobb Accesport with custom Buraq map, BMS oilcatch can, Setrab 2nd oil cooler, Rogue short shifter, Ohlins R&T suspension, Brembo 18z brakecaliper w/Ferrodo DS2500 pads, Recaro CS seats
Appreciate 0